Official 2010-11 NFL Thread

QUOTE (knightni @ Apr 11, 2010 -> 11:54 PM)
Roethlisberger next?

If they could get a 2nd round pick for him I would be all for it. Both Holmes and Ben are time bombs waiting to go off. Holmes was in the final year of his contract and will miss the first four games of the year with a substance abuse suspension from the league, and it's only a matter of time before he's out an entire year with the same problem. He has no business in the NFL.

Ben isn't smart enough to keep it in his pants, eventually one of these ladies will win and Ben will be in jail.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Apr 12, 2010 -> 01:30 PM)
Big Ben skates again

Hopefully next offseason, the 3rd time will be the charm.

He will keep thinking he can get away with it and try again.

QUOTE (DBAHO @ Apr 14, 2010 -> 08:17 AM)
Bill Parcells taking on a diva like WR.

Never thought I'd see that again after him and TO.

Thats because Parcells isn't running the show in Miami, Jeff Ireland is

Brandon Marshall is getting that paper he has been asking for too, 47.5 mil according to ESPN.

Well, its ALL Josh McDaniels team now. Shanahans fingerprints are basically wiped clean, so Kid Wonder can be the one taking all the credit or all of the criticisms now

Ted Ginn Jr. supposedly on the block. I think mostly everyone, except Tru, thought that was a bad pick at #9 anyways.

EDIT: Apologies to Carl. It wasn't you who I remembered liking it back then (probably had that pick confused with another you liked or something that was bad). You hated the pick as well.

Edited by SoxAce

I wonder if they moved Marshall because he was a malcontent, because of the money he wanted, or if it is related to Darrent Williams and how Marshall is basically still afraid for his life because of the crowd he got caught up with in that situation

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Apr 14, 2010 -> 02:58 PM)
Ted Ginn Jr. supposedly on the block. I think mostly everyone, except Tru, thought that was a bad pick at #9 anyways.

Santonio Holmes - 4 games = a 2nd Rounder

Brandon Marshall = 2 2nd Rounders

Ted Ginn = a 4th Rounder?

QUOTE (knightni @ Apr 15, 2010 -> 05:53 PM)
They're usually right.

Well all the smoking gun is doing is posting the investigation report that was made public. The real question is "was the victim and/or her friends lying" and to that I am not sure. I personally have always hated Rapistberger (a nickname I coined far before he was ever accused the first time) so I am inclined to believe that they are telling the truth. The dude just looks like a big, sloppy, greasy creep.

QUOTE (MurcieOne @ Apr 15, 2010 -> 09:54 PM)
The dude just looks like a big, sloppy, greasy creep.

lol did you see him when he made his statement about it, how we had the long slicked back hair with the sides shaved.. man he fits the bill

When you have Terry Bradshaw in a position to give you advice, you know it's bad.

I really wish the Steelers would look into offers of anything around a 1st or 2nd round pick and jump on the offer. He can still be a very good QB, but Steelers fans are fed up with his bulls***.

QUOTE (Palehosefan @ Apr 15, 2010 -> 10:11 PM)
When you have Terry Bradshaw in a position to give you advice, you know it's bad.

I really wish the Steelers would look into offers of anything around a 1st or 2nd round pick and jump on the offer. He can still be a very good QB, but Steelers fans are fed up with his bulls***.

With all of the backround noise, and seeing a guy like McNabb going for two seconds, I can't see it happening.

Jason Taylor to the Jets. They are just stacked this year, my early favorite to win the Superbowl.

Tory Holt goes to the Patriots, nice add for them as a temporary replacement to losing Welker to an injury.

QUOTE (ChWRoCk2 @ Apr 20, 2010 -> 04:39 PM)
Jason Taylor to the Jets. They are just stacked this year, my early favorite to win the Superbowl.

Jason Taylor's better years are well behind them. Jets had a sweet defense last year, adding Taylor, who has had some words for the Jets and their fans, could become a distraction and disrupt their chemistry.

I'll wait on the Super Bowl prediction, but they should be fun to watch if Sanchez can get better.