Official 2010-11 NFL Thread

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (Harry Chappas @ Jan 8, 2011 -> 04:29 PM)
Saints aren't doing much to stop Seattle

The Saints faced the weakest schedule, in terms of opposing quarterbacks faced, of any team in the NFL. Their defense is apparently a bit overrated, as is their offense. I was pretty high on their defense until I saw the numbers for the season.

Hoping the Seachickens can get a stop here.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Jan 8, 2011 -> 06:20 PM)
I think that was Balta's way of saying that he thinks Philly is going to win.

Perhaps, but he also likes to keep everyone on their toes...

I'm somewhat shocked by what I'm seeing here. I thought if the Seahawks were to have any chance, it would have to be a lower scoring game. They're looking pretty solid, not unlike how they looked against us when they beat us.

Should be a great second half.

QUOTE (maggsmaggs @ Jan 8, 2011 -> 05:32 PM)
Who dat?? In all serious, the Bears are better than the Seahawks, but Hasselback will pick apart the Cover-2, so if the Bears do end up playing them, Cutler better be ready to put some points on the board.

Well, this level execution we're seeing right now is ridiculous. You cannot going to make throws like this every game.

Edited by iamshack

QUOTE (iamshack @ Jan 8, 2011 -> 06:34 PM)
Well, this level execution we're seeing right now is ridiculous. You cannot going to make throws like this every game.

Some of these throws are easy though. The Throw to Williams was spot on, but it was complete because Williams had the defense beat. The 2 TD's to the TE were wide open throws.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jan 8, 2011 -> 05:38 PM)
Some of these throws are easy though. The Throw to Williams was spot on, but it was complete because Williams had the defense beat. The 2 TD's to the TE were wide open throws.

The two tds to Carlson were easy throws, but come on, Hassleback hasn't had a game like this in 3 years.

Hey Rowand, you still thinking 0%? ;)

QUOTE (GoodAsGould @ Jan 8, 2011 -> 05:55 PM)
Wow huge play by Seattle, why the Saints wouldn't do a QB sneak or handoff to FB is beyond me with only an inch to go no reason to give it to a rb who starts 5 years behind the line of scrimmage.

Especially when that running back is Julius Jones. I do agree going for it was the right move, just bad play call.

These announcers kinda suck. Did you know Hasselbeck and Brees are "veteran" quarterbacks?

Edited by LittleHurt05

QUOTE (iamshack @ Jan 8, 2011 -> 05:48 PM)
Hey Rowand, you still thinking 0%? ;)

Haha, I was waiting for someone to bring that up because I would have myself if Seattle hangs on. And no I am not, though I still expect the Saints to pull this out. That delay of game mishap by the Hawks of Sea was huuuuge. All that being said, definitely rooting for Seattle to hold on here!