Official 2010-11 NFL Thread

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Jan 8, 2011 -> 06:07 PM)
Haha, I was waiting for someone to bring that up because I would have myself if Seattle hangs on. And no I am not, though I still expect the Saints to pull this out. That delay of game mishap by the Hawks of Sea was huuuuge. All that being said, definitely rooting for Seattle to hold on here!

It wasn't a mishap. They were never going to kick that fg. It was a 53 yarder and they just lined up to see if the Saints would do something stupid. The delay doesn't hurt your field position if you're going to pooch it there.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (iamshack @ Jan 8, 2011 -> 07:19 PM)
It wasn't a mishap. They were never going to kick that fg. It was a 53 yarder and they just lined up to see if the Saints would do something stupid. The delay doesn't hurt your field position if you're going to pooch it there.

Ya, I thought about that right when I posted and logically that certainly makes sense. I'll have to see the play again though, for some reason when I first saw it I actually did think it was a mistake.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Jan 8, 2011 -> 06:22 PM)
Ya, I thought about that right when I posted and logically that certainly makes sense. I'll have to see the play again though, for some reason when I first saw it I actually did think it was a mistake.

If you look at the reactions of the Seahawks players and coaches after the delay penalty, no one was upset or surprised. Carroll wasn't really even paying attention, he was talking to someone on the sideline.

Sure seems odd if they took a critical penalty there.

QUOTE (zenryan @ Jan 4, 2011 -> 12:13 AM)
Yeah you can.

Saints will win by 2 touchdowns.

lol at this dumbass. What a moran.

But hahahaha@ the Saints. Good for Seattle. I wouldnt want to play them right now.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Jan 8, 2011 -> 08:01 PM)
Fixed

No, not really.

No one wants to play a team like this. No one gave them a chance the past 2 weeks and here they still stand. Whoever plays Seattle next week better take them out by the half or watch out.

QUOTE (zenryan @ Jan 8, 2011 -> 07:11 PM)
No, not really.

No one wants to play a team like this. No one gave them a chance the past 2 weeks and here they still stand. Whoever plays Seattle next week better take them out by the half or watch out.

I get what you are saying but they are such a different team away from Qwest Field. Both of these games have been at home, I've been there and it's definitely a huge advantage. I'm not saying they can't win again, but they don't really scare me on the road.

QUOTE (zenryan @ Jan 8, 2011 -> 07:11 PM)
No, not really.

I disagree. I don't think it has everything to do with them playing at home today, but I'd still rather play them than Philly.