Official 2010-11 NFL Thread

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (lostfan @ Jan 15, 2011 -> 06:58 PM)
Wow Houshmanzadeh is garbage. Flacco actually managed to throw an accurate pass in the face of a blitz, right at him, and he f***ing dropped it.

Question. Are the Bears your number 1 team? Seems like you critique them in a way that you don't the Sox or Bulls. I know I 'hate' on the Sox more than the other two teams [the Blackhawks and hockey don't exist to me] because the Sox are my favorite team in pro sports.

Edited by Jordan4life

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jan 15, 2011 -> 08:20 PM)
I'm getting a disturbingly large amount of writing done on my Hawaii paper tonight, despite the NFL games on and the whiskey bottle next to me. I'm not sure what this means.

that means it is going to be one hell of a paper

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jan 15, 2011 -> 08:49 PM)
Question. Are the Bears your number 1 team? Seems like you critique them in a way that you don't the Sox or Bulls. I know I 'hate' on the Sox more than the other two teams [the Blackhawks and hockey don't exist to me] because the Sox are my favorite team in pro sports.

You'd be correct.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jan 15, 2011 -> 08:20 PM)
I'm getting a disturbingly large amount of writing done on my Hawaii paper tonight, despite the NFL games on and the whiskey bottle next to me. I'm not sure what this means.

Now we just need to get you some ganja!

QUOTE (iamshack @ Jan 15, 2011 -> 09:47 PM)
OVERRATED

I've always thought Matt Ryan was an overrated QB... until the end of the season Cutler actually had a higher QB rating than Ryan. I just never had the energy to make that argument. He is very good but not a top QB like so many people say he is.

QUOTE (lostfan @ Jan 15, 2011 -> 09:55 PM)
I've always thought Matt Ryan was an overrated QB... until the end of the season Cutler actually had a higher QB rating than Ryan. I just never had the energy to make that argument. He is very good but not a top QB like so many people say he is.

Well, I like Matt Ryan, but I was shocked to hear they were last in plays of +20 yards this year.

I was just not that impressed with this Falcons team all year. They're a solid, balanced team, but their secondary sucks and their offense is really so dependent on execution because of the lack of big plays that if they get down like this, they are not particularly well-suited to come from behind.

I would honestly rather play the Falcons in Atlanta than the Packers at home, should we win tomorrow.