Official 2010-11 NFL Thread

QUOTE (Heads22 @ Jan 18, 2011 -> 11:13 AM)
Considering the Packers haven't been behind by more than seven, well, yet this season, I'd say they have a chance.

I really think this game will come down to special teams and what Jay Cutler shows up.

and they still lost 6 games with that high powered offense and almost didn't make the playoffs.

BTW, no one is saying they have no chance, IMO the Bears should be the slight favorites but the Bears have played better all year when they are the underdogs so we'll take it.

Edited by MexSoxFan#1

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Also have to remember that GB was with out Rodgers for more than a game and a half. Decent chance they would have finished 12 and 4 if he played every game. Anyways, should be a great game, I'd give the Packers a bit of an edge but I certainly wouldn't be shocked if the Bears win this one.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Jan 18, 2011 -> 11:33 AM)
Also have to remember that GB was with out Rodgers for more than a game and a half. Decent chance they would have finished 12 and 4 if he played every game. Anyways, should be a great game, I'd give the Packers a bit of an edge but I certainly wouldn't be shocked if the Bears win this one.

The Bears had the same issue. They didnt have Cutler for Carolina, and lets be honest, Cutler wasnt there for the Giants after the second sack

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Jan 18, 2011 -> 11:35 AM)
The Bears had the same issue. They didnt have Cutler for Carolina, and lets be honest, Cutler wasnt there for the Giants after the second sack

Eh that's a fair point on the Carolina game, I had completely forgotten about that to be honest.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Jan 18, 2011 -> 11:33 AM)

If that had happened, the Bears would have been the ones that had to win in Philly and in Atlanta to set up a showdown in Lambeau. Thankfully it worked out the other way.

QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Jan 18, 2011 -> 01:10 PM)
These tickets are twice as expensive as the Blackhawks Game 1 Stanley Cup tickets. :o

Its crazy, to sit in like row 36 in the upper corner of the stadium is like $500. It's super tempting to sell mine for the cash, but I can't do it, I gotta be there.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Jan 18, 2011 -> 02:23 PM)
Its crazy, to sit in like row 36 in the upper corner of the stadium is like $500. It's super tempting to sell mine for the cash, but I can't do it, I gotta be there.

I'd sell it and find a raucous party at a bar downtown.

QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Jan 18, 2011 -> 01:10 PM)
These tickets are twice as expensive as the Blackhawks Game 1 Stanley Cup tickets. :o

Green? Comparing the Blackhawks and hockey to the Bears and football under any circumstance is like comparing Mrs. Roper to my young, sweet Miranda Cosgrove. Who turns 18 this year by the way. So I can no longer be considered a pedophile.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jan 18, 2011 -> 02:51 PM)
Green? Comparing the Blackhawks and hockey to the Bears and football under any circumstance is like comparing Mrs. Roper to my young, sweet Miranda Cosgrove. Who turns 18 this year by the way. So I can no longer be considered a pedophile.

Dude, you are creepy. She still looks exactly like she did in "School of Rock".

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jan 18, 2011 -> 11:18 AM)
After that Jets game I'm not sure I can officially doubt you again...but I can't narrow down what might cost either team this game. The Bears lost the last game because their defense finally broke for a long pass play at the end, because Forte didn't get the ball enough, because their ST didn't score a big play, their defense didn't really create turnovers, because the O-Line couldn't hold back GB, and because Cutler had an inaccurate day. Change any of those and the Bears still probably win the last game.

What did I say about the Jets? I don't remember... :unsure: :lol:

My record this year was 160-96. So I'm right a little more than half the time. :P

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jan 18, 2011 -> 02:51 PM)

JFL, your posts always crack me up... :D