Official 2010-11 NFL Thread

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

skjensen Sean Jensen

NFL calls an audible: I'm told that Jim Cornelison WILL perform National Anthem at Soldier Field Sunday. Lee Dewyze will perform at halftime

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Steve9347

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jan 18, 2011 -> 03:51 PM)
Green? Comparing the Blackhawks and hockey to the Bears and football under any circumstance is like comparing Mrs. Roper to my young, sweet Miranda Cosgrove. Who turns 18 this year by the way. So I can no longer be considered a pedophile.

If you can lure her to Illinois, the age of consent is 17. California, however, is 18.

"Which Jay Cutler will show up" is such a cliche. You realize there's different reasons that Cutler's games go the way they do that may or may not have anything to do with Cutler, and that those reasons apply to any other QB too, but people only apply that to him, and in extremes of "over 100 QB rating" or "worst game in his career." That, and the imaginary interception category that Cutler seems to lead the NFL in.

QUOTE (lostfan @ Jan 18, 2011 -> 06:18 PM)
"Which Jay Cutler will show up" is such a cliche. You realize there's different reasons that Cutler's games go the way they do that may or may not have anything to do with Cutler, and that those reasons apply to any other QB too, but people only apply that to him, and in extremes of "over 100 QB rating" or "worst game in his career." That, and the imaginary interception category that Cutler seems to lead the NFL in.

He leads in WTF passes in games that I get to watch here in Iowa, which are primarily Bears, Packers, Chiefs games.

QUOTE (Heads22 @ Jan 18, 2011 -> 07:29 PM)
He leads in WTF passes in games that I get to watch here in Iowa, which are primarily Bears, Packers, Chiefs games.

Brady had 3 dropped interceptions against the Bears, but when he does it they are called "incomplete passes"

The Good Jay / Bad Jay s*** is just a take off on Good Rex / Bad Rex. I'll be the first to tell you that at least half of his picks are the fault of the receiver not going to the right spot. It's a f***ing Mike Martz offense, most of it is based on trust and throwing to "a spot".

See the almost endzone pick this weekend where Johnny Knox allowed the defender to get inside position on a bang-bang slant. Big no-no.

QUOTE (lostfan @ Jan 18, 2011 -> 07:23 PM)
Josh McDaniels hired by the Rams for OC. First order of business, get rid of Sam Bradford.

Yeah. I hear that Bradford won't fit into the new system.

Better trade him to the Titans for Kerry Collins and a couple of draft picks.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jan 18, 2011 -> 08:02 PM)
The Good Jay / Bad Jay s*** is just a take off on Good Rex / Bad Rex. I'll be the first to tell you that at least half of his picks are the fault of the receiver not going to the right spot. It's a f***ing Mike Martz offense, most of it is based on trust and throwing to "a spot".

See the almost endzone pick this weekend where Johnny Knox allowed the defender to get inside position on a bang-bang slant. Big no-no.

At least once every other week there is a play that went bad or didn't go as planned and when you look at the replay its like "that's on Knox." He does rookie s***.