Official 2010-11 NFL Thread

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'll say this. That 49ers team is legit. They are having some bad luck this season (pretty much the anti Bears in that regard) but if they wind up not doing well, it certainly isn't the end of the world for them. That team is loaded, especially offensively. I'm not a big Alex Smith fan though.

Edited by J.Reedfan8

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Sep 21, 2010 -> 07:55 AM)
Fractured Fibula, 4-6 weeks out for Reggie Bush.

Boy he is very lucky he only broke it. I thought for sure he had torn ligaments watching that play. Horrible year for Bush after the Super Bowl. Lost his hot girlfriend, got his Heisman taken away and now has a broken fibula.

Edited by J.Reedfan8

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Sep 21, 2010 -> 04:57 PM)
Tom Brady's safety blanket Kevin Faulk has a torn ACL and is probably gone for the year.

Packers, Patriots...which of you wants Marshawn Lynch? Come on, just give up a draft pick.

No, don't you understand? The Bills need Marshawn Lynch because they are ahead of the curve and now a days every great football team has 3 capable running backs. They don't want to trade Lynch even though he's unhappy, the Bills are going nowhere, and they have two others who can more than fill his spot.

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Sep 21, 2010 -> 06:17 PM)
No, don't you understand? The Bills need Marshawn Lynch because they are ahead of the curve and now a days every great football team has 3 capable running backs. They don't want to trade Lynch even though he's unhappy, the Bills are going nowhere, and they have two others who can more than fill his spot.

Bah, I'd be saying the exact same thing if I were in Buffalo and a competent GM. You insist you're happy with the guy and you don't need to trade him up until the moment he's gone. Tipping your hand is silly.

Of course...an incompetent GM could also say the same thing...if he actually meant it.