Official 2010-11 NFL Thread

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Oct 3, 2010 -> 03:30 PM)
For it being his 2nd start, Jimmy Clausen's had a decent game today.

Clausen's a good QB if he has time.

He took his lumps the first year at ND, he'll take them this year at Carolina.

Hopefully, the coach sticks with him.

Very un-clutch drive by Kolb on that last drive, he was all over the place. The last pass was pretty, and he had it on his WR's hands but it just bounced off into Hall's hands who happened to be right there. That would've redeemed that last drive for Kolb, but he's still gonna need to be better than that if he wants to win games in the NFL.

Had three chances for big plays on defense and haven't been able to capitalize. Urlacher went after that tipped ball like he had a cast on his hand. Also, that non holding call on Manningham was poor.

Edited by fathom

QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ Oct 3, 2010 -> 08:52 PM)
Watching members of our offensive line get beat over and over is sickening.

I've kind of accepted that every game is going to start like this and the coaches may or may not be able to pull a rabbit out of their ass.

QUOTE (ChWRoCk2 @ Sep 30, 2010 -> 03:45 PM)
Was that prick comment really necessary? At least this "dumb" team made the playoffs last year, so I guess it got us somewhere ;)

I fail to see how pointing out the fact that when you keep committing dumb penalties, you shouldn't be considered dumb team, how is that a prick comment?

There is such a thing as teams that play smart and don't beat themselves and teams that beat themselves because they commit dumb penalties, the Packers are among the league leaders in penalties the last few years.

I also posted that they won't go far in the playoffs if they keep being as undisciplened as they have in the past, never said they wouldn't make it...