Official 2010-11 NFL Thread

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (whitesoxfan99 @ Oct 4, 2010 -> 01:03 AM)
He just played fine in primetime 6 days ago. But yes he has been awful so far tonight as has been the entire offense really.

I thought he was pretty much awful in the 2nd half, and got bailed out by some penalties last week.

QUOTE (fathom @ Oct 3, 2010 -> 09:04 PM)
I thought he was pretty much awful in the 2nd half, and got bailed out by some penalties last week.

There's no such thing as getting bailed out by penalties when the penalties are the cause of the play's result.

QUOTE (G&T @ Oct 3, 2010 -> 08:20 PM)
Cutler has to get rid of the ball. This is ludacris.

He is flushed forward and is trying to make a play. If he threw the ball away every single time he got pressured and flushed then we would have nothing at all. This line sucks and Martz needs to go to max protect. I

QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ Oct 3, 2010 -> 08:23 PM)
He is flushed forward and is trying to make a play. If he threw the ball away every single time he got pressured and flushed then we would have nothing at all. This line sucks and Martz needs to go to max protect. I

Or go 5 wide and throw quick passes like they did against the Cowboys.

QUOTE (whitesoxfan99 @ Oct 3, 2010 -> 09:23 PM)
Or go 5 wide and throw quick passes like they did against the Cowboys.

I think the problem there is that the Cowboys were blitzing. The Giants are only sending 4 so the middle of the field isn't wide open. That said, something new has to happen.