2010 Chicago White Sox Spring Training

justBLAZE

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (GoSox05 @ Mar 12, 2010 -> 03:39 PM)
Jenks said his arm strength was behind so i'm not shocked. Maybe he should put that weight back on.

Jenks IMO will need to re-address his offseason preparation at some point. He needs to hire a trainer, to help him get his body into the best physical shape it can be. Then he needs to get a good throwing program so he can build up his arm strength properly. He cut the drinking over the winter, and that probably helped out with some weight loss. But he will need to do more as he progresses.

QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ Mar 12, 2010 -> 02:00 PM)
Jenks IMO will need to re-address his offseason preparation at some point. He needs to hire a trainer, to help him get his body into the best physical shape it can be. Then he needs to get a good throwing program so he can build up his arm strength properly. He cut the drinking over the winter, and that probably helped out with some weight loss. But he will need to do more as he progresses.

And if he does ever do that, it will be for another team. This will be his last on the team, if he even makes it a full season. (whether injury or mid-season trade)

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ Mar 12, 2010 -> 04:13 PM)
what happened for those of us flying blind?

I'm flying blind too, but I guess he made a great catch to prevent a homer, but came down and hurt his right leg in some way. I don't know if it's a knee or an ankle or what yet.

Edited by flavum

QUOTE (OsweGo-Go Sox @ Mar 12, 2010 -> 04:31 PM)
This happened two and a half hours ago. First inning.

I know, but Cowley didn't say it hit him back in the first inning he said "Peavy almost blasted by a comebacker." Would have been important for him to tell us he actually got hit. Merk didn't mention it either.