2010 Chicago White Sox Spring Training

justBLAZE

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (hi8is @ Mar 19, 2010 -> 05:36 PM)
whats the big fuss all about?

i dont see it / get it

me either..."When I grow up I want my kids to like me and love me not hate me and bad mouth me all over the place " and so on. and he put that if jones isnt in the lineup,theres no offense. they need him to get rid of his twitter,not ozzie, who gives a sh** about him a anyways

they just had it as breaking news on CTL, its going to be a story

Edited by Melissa1334

QUOTE (justBLAZE @ Mar 19, 2010 -> 07:32 PM)
Well if you work for an organization like Oney WAS, they you probably shouldn't be making some of the comments he MADE.

He was told to get rid of his twitter and he decided to resign instead. Ozzie should however realize kid is being a moron.

Stepping back for a second, who in their right mind would be allowed to give away potential corporate trade secrets and still keep their jobs. Please raise your hands.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Mar 19, 2010 -> 07:47 PM)
Stepping back for a second, who in their right mind would be allowed to give away potential corporate trade secrets and still keep their jobs. Please raise your hands.

Absolutely no one. And I think he gave out Joey Cora's phone number. It was definitely somebody's number he put on there.

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Mar 17, 2010 -> 01:45 PM)
No, I don't think it does. It means the player is free to sign wherever since they are not on the 40-man or under current contract... but it does not rule out the Sox signing them as minor leaguers who are not on the 40. At least, I think that is how it works.

True, but they were already on minor league contracts, so they could've just been reassigned to minor league camp. No point in releasing them, then resigning them to the same contract you had them on, then sending them to Charlotte. Seems like that was a final decision on their tenure with the organization. It's a shame though, Charlotte would've been the tallest team in minor league baseball.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Mar 19, 2010 -> 06:47 PM)

This is what I think, if Oney Guillen never signed a Confidentiality Agreement, then it's the White Sox's fault.

The anarchist in me puts me on Oney's side in this.