2010 Chicago White Sox Spring Training

justBLAZE

I don't want to start a thread for this question, so I will just post it here:

Does anyone know what number the front row is in sections 157,158,106,107? These are the outfield sections behind the bullpens, if I remember correctly the rows don't start with 1 in these sections. Thanks!

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Downtown518 @ Mar 31, 2010 -> 01:17 PM)
I don't want to start a thread for this question, so I will just post it here:

Does anyone know what number the front row is in sections 157,158,106,107? These are the outfield sections behind the bullpens, if I remember correctly the rows don't start with 1 in these sections. Thanks!

LF is 10 I think not sure about RF

QUOTE (JPN366 @ Mar 31, 2010 -> 07:26 AM)
I'm so envious of you right now. It would be awesome to go out there even for a few days. Here's Dylan Axelrod's profile...

Dylan Axelrod

It was even better than I could have imagined, on Sunday morning, we could watch four minor league games at ONE time, we watch AAA, AA, High A, Low A it was truly incredible and Camelback is a wonderful facility. The games started at 1, but the Sox/Dodgers opened up the minor league fields at 9 a.m. Just awesome.

QUOTE (Springfield SoxFan @ Mar 31, 2010 -> 06:03 PM)
One more tidbit, one of the scouts indicated that losing John Ely is not a loss to the Sox at all, he reminded us that he was 14-3 on a dominant Barons team and that he is scheduled to be about the 4th reliever in New Mexico this year.

Not even scenario/JPN made a big deal about losing Ely.

QUOTE (CaliSoxFanViaSWside @ Mar 31, 2010 -> 07:07 PM)
Greg Aquino did everything he could to make the team but didn't. 12.1 innings pitched , 0.00 ERA, 0.57 WHIP, 8K 3 BB. With Santos out of options he had no chance.

He's a 32-year old journeyman reliever with a career ERA/WHIP of 5.31/1.62. 12 spring innings doesn't change the fact that he's not a ML caliber pitcher. I don't feel that bad for him.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Mar 31, 2010 -> 08:13 PM)
He's a 32-year old journeyman reliever with a career ERA/WHIP of 5.31/1.62. 12 spring innings doesn't change the fact that he's not a ML caliber pitcher. I don't feel that bad for him.

He can go down to AAA, work his ass off, and if he proves worthy, he can be the 2010 team's Augustin Montero.

QUOTE (CaliSoxFanViaSWside @ Mar 31, 2010 -> 08:07 PM)
Greg Aquino did everything he could to make the team but didn't. 12.1 innings pitched , 0.00 ERA, 0.57 WHIP, 8K, 3 BB, .105 Avg. against . With Santos out of options he had no chance.

His chance was for Santos to suck. Santos pitched well, and won the spot.

I had a dream that the Sox were playing the Twins in Minnesota early in the season. Sox went up like 2-0 right away, Twins tied it up 2-2, Sox went up 3-2, and then Thome hit a 2-run homer to put the Twins up 4-3. Come top 9, the Sox had 2 outs and Nix was up for whatever reason, and he put one in the center field seats...Span was ready to jump and get it, but it was just far enough to be out of reach. For some reason, I had to leave after that, and looked at the score later and the Sox won 6-5 in 11 innings.

Just figured I'd share.

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Mar 31, 2010 -> 11:57 PM)
I had a dream that the Sox were playing the Twins in Minnesota early in the season. Sox went up like 2-0 right away, Twins tied it up 2-2, Sox went up 3-2, and then Thome hit a 2-run homer to put the Twins up 4-3. Come top 9, the Sox had 2 outs and Nix was up for whatever reason, and he put one in the center field seats...Span was ready to jump and get it, but it was just far enough to be out of reach. For some reason, I had to leave after that, and looked at the score later and the Sox won 6-5 in 11 innings.

Just figured I'd share.

Here's hoping you're psychic! :cheers

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Mar 31, 2010 -> 10:57 PM)

Just figured I'd share.

better than my recent dream where it was opening day and I didn't know half the lineup. I was yelling at Ozzie for playing all theses minor leaguers just because he like the way they play. Castro started instead of AJ and I think Freddy got the start. Vizquel was the DH and hit a 3 run home run that one the game. I was so pissed off that it worked and was just gonna encourage Ozzie to keep playing this team. I woke up angry

I had a dream last night that at 10:20 PM KW called me and I was living at my parents house. I was 32 years old and was traded to the Seattle Mariners for Rudy Jarmilllio. I was really pissed and told him I was going to retire. At 12:00 I tried to get the caller id to work to call him back and let me know I was ok with the trade but could not get the caller id to work. I got ahold of soembody that was not KW, it was a 630 number...then I woke up.

I had a dream last night that at 10:20 PM KW called me and I was living at my parents house. I was 32 years old and was traded to the Seattle Mariners for Rudy Jarmilllio. I was really pissed and told him I was going to retire. At 12:00 I tried to get the caller id to work to call him back and let me know I was ok with the trade but could not get the caller id to work. I got ahold of soembody that was not KW, it was a 630 number...then I woke up.

Wow that is intense.

Have you ever had the dream you were a member of the Sox and you were in the clubhouse and you couldn't find your pants or mitt, so the dream prevented you from taking the field?

Or the one you are playing for the Blackhawks but you can't find your skates? So you can't play and you can hear the fans in the background, so you know you are missing the big game?

Ah the brain punishes us sports fans sometimes.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Apr 1, 2010 -> 02:15 PM)
Wow that is intense.

Have you ever had the dream you were a member of the Sox and you were in the clubhouse and you couldn't find your pants or mitt, so the dream prevented you from taking the field?

011899c.jpg

http://sports.yahoo.com/fantasy/mlb/news;_...ighfives_040110

2. Carlos Quentin(notes) – Entering power prime, hitting in a loaded lineup, healthy – injury marred ’09 will be easily forgotten. “San” Quentin is ready to punish.

articles basically talking about guys who are having good spring and will carry it into the regular season.....i dont get "San" Quentin though.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Mar 31, 2010 -> 06:13 PM)

I'm not saying he should have made the team. Santos pitched well and they didn't want to risk losing him so I understand the reasons. Just was throwing stats out there. For the most part it strikes me as funny that plenty of pitchers and hitters make teams based on spring numbers no matter how small the sample size. Ok so maybe lots of them are younger with good minor league numbers. But when pitchers do bad we hear about the Arizona air and breaking balls not breaking and pitchers just getting in their work and when someone kicks ass its the sample size. Hope he does well in the minors . Extra good arms are always a plus.

QUOTE (Jenks Heat @ Apr 2, 2010 -> 09:36 AM)
2006?

Honestly, I may be more excited about this year than '06. Simply because, for the first time since I've been a Sox fan, we have a legit, #1 ACE pitcher who is going to make hitters look silly year round... AND WE GET TO WATCH HIM! Lucky us, as White Sox fans, to get this opportunity to watch Jake Peavy. This man knows how to pitch...