Summer Sanitarium

GASHWOUND

I think that's the name?

Anyway, did anybody go to that and witness the booing and pelting of one Fred Durst???

It was all over the radio and s*** and laughed my ass off every time I heard it...

Where's the pictures and video???

That must of been a site to be seen.. :lol:

http://www.suntimes.com/output/rock/cst-ft...tr-metal28.html

I think that's the name?

Anyway, did anybody go to that and witness the booing and pelting of one Fred Durst???

It was all over the radio and s*** and laughed my ass off every time I heard it...

Where's the pictures and video???

That must of been a site to be seen.. :lol:

http://www.suntimes.com/output/rock/cst-ft...tr-metal28.html

I went but got there only at the end of Limp Bizkit. My group and the newly arrived ones around me had no idea that this happened. We saw Durst leave and thought that that was just the end of their set. Metallica didn't come on for at least an hour and a half afterwards. We all were wondering what was taking so damn long. Now we know and were pissed that we missed it. Found out today that as soon as Durst hit the stage all the Metallica fans started booing and throwing lemon wedges at Durst :lol: . Durst then started berating the fans there and the City of Chicago. f*** him. Wanna be rockstar poser :fyou .

Only saw Metallica. Don't give a s*** really about anyone else on that bill. Lars said Maury could, and I quote, "Suck my (Lars) dick!" :lol: :lolhitting