Ozzie Guillen is now on twitter

Jimbo's Drinker

QUOTE (whitesoxfan101 @ Feb 23, 2010 -> 10:45 PM)
Same. I would never actually post a personal twitter update, and I don't bother telling any friends I have it, but I have a twitter just to follow what sports writers and players and teams are saying. It's VERY useful in that regard. I will still make fun of the people who think they are important and have a twitter in which they constantly post updates on their mundane lives though.

Yeah, I have never "updated" my twitter, and no one else knows I have one. I have Facebook for keeping in touch with friends, not twitter.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (bmags @ Feb 24, 2010 -> 12:10 AM)
I really can't stand when people who aren't on twitter bad mouth it. I get it you think it's just people saying "i'm eating cereal!" but really if that's all that's on your twitter page you just should stop following your boring friends and find the gems...like roger ebert.

hey, i just told you my moral stand is disintegrating! what more do you want from me? :P

QUOTE (bmags @ Feb 24, 2010 -> 04:10 AM)
I really can't stand when people who aren't on twitter bad mouth it. I get it you think it's just people saying "i'm eating cereal!" but really if that's all that's on your twitter page you just should stop following your boring friends and find the gems...like roger ebert.

true story. i've found twitter to be very useful, particularly as a way to follow breaking news and up to the moment insights from great people (ebert's is indeed a must-read).

twitter is just like any message board (albeit more brief). there are plenty of people posting great stuff and plenty of people posting crap. the great thing is you can pick what you want and dismiss the rest.

QUOTE (bmags @ Feb 23, 2010 -> 10:10 PM)

QFT

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Feb 24, 2010 -> 09:05 AM)
I feel nice and relax(ed) today, I don't know why yeeessssssss carlos quentin and rios in camp b ready people

42 minutes ago via txt

Yessss nice day let's go to work

about 1 hours ago via txt

I like how he makes his "yes" like Harrelson....too funny. Guess he's up pretty early in the morning out there.

I was thinking that Ozzie might be part snake.