Ozzie Guillen is now on twitter

Jimbo's Drinker

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (smalls2598 @ Feb 24, 2010 -> 03:21 PM)
Which is the best iPhone app to use Twitter?

I have an iPhone but do not have a specific app for Twitter.....I find it best to just turn on the SMS option for each person that I follow, that way any time they tweet, it comes right to the phone.

"No comment ... and make sure you write that it is a no comment with a head shake from side to side," Williams said.

"Listen, I'm a grown man," Guillen said. "A lot of people think I do stuff without thinking or talking to people. Any information out there, I'm not stupid enough where I will say, 'We're going to make a move today.' ... That's not the idea. I'm not going to give fans the message before I give it to the media, it's never going to happen. The Twitter is like what I am doing today, have fun with it. It's all personal."

After the White Sox worked out Wednesday -- the full squad is not due until Friday -- Guillen acknowledged that Williams was not pleased about his latest venture. The two talked it over.

"I feel like I was doing something wrong," Guillen said. "People are treating me like I was a murderer or something, or steal someone's money or didn't pay my taxes.

"If this thing bothers the White Sox or Kenny or Jerry then we'll talk about it. I talked to Kenny about it. I said what it was. He can see what I say. If that thing offends anyone, beat it because I didn't do anything wrong," he said.

Pitcher Freddy Garcia, who is also a good friend of Guillen's, said he'll be reading the Twitter posts.

"It will be interesting, whatever he says," Garcia said. "I will follow him, probably. He will probably say some funny stuff, crazy stuff. It will be fun to follow him."

Asked if he might also start a Twitter account, Chicago Cubs manager Lou Piniella, who was about 30 miles away in Mesa, said no thanks.

"What is Twitter?" Piniella asked. After being informed of how it works, Piniella added: "Ozzie ... he needs more space than that."

ESPn

Esperando a joey oney y andrew jones para empezar la parrillada

so teahen wasnt invited to the bbq and

Tengo 15 dias sin tomar pero provoca una polarcita

ozzie said he hasnt had a drink in 15 days but its starting to provoke him (liquor at his place)

good stuff lol

oh, and lets not try to get andruw jones fat now lol jk

Edited by Melissa1334