Ozzie Guillen is now on twitter

Jimbo's Drinker

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure there's any way Ozzie deciding to start tweeting on political matters will end well.

OzzieGuillen: Oh my god seam penn defended ours president hugo chavez thas easy when you no leave in venezuela and have money lol is a joke shame on y ...

OzzieGuillen: Sean penn defended chavez is easy when you have money and no leave in out country shame on you mr penn

OzzieGuillen: Oh god you are very crazy go and move to our country you will change you mind

This is where Ozzie is going to get in trouble.

He's not going to be able to randomly say stuff and then not have the press want to follow up with him. That's where he's going to be asked non-baseball stuff that could become a distraction to his job.

I don't like this, and I don't blame the Sox brass not wanting him to have website either. Just manage the team, and keep the tweeting on the light side.

It seems like the main reason Ozzie has twitter is to pimp merchants and try to get discounts/free crap Mike North stylez.

@taeryan Patruchaaa my boy, go get yourself tae ryan shirts there very cool even for older older people like me

Looking for tickets to go to wrestlemania, I need help with that, they r way too expensive

Thank you to my boys from Costa Del Mar sunglasses. My glasses just got here. Bad ass glasses! They are my favorites.

11:54 AM Mar 1st via txt

Eating my favorite food suchi nice palys sakana suchi and grill tell then iam send you hear lol yessss

5:37 PM Mar 3rd via txt

Sport elec its works liked I like to use ready I will be diesel very soon

8:39 PM Mar 3rd via txt

Wow thw wigwam resort in arizona is really nice people u have to come its awesome

9:57 PM Mar 4th via txt

Thanks joel davis cycle patch to make a nice bike thanks a lot great job

3:23 PM Mar 8th via txt

Finnaly my bike is in arizona yes star to used

3:22 PM Mar 8th via txt

I want a corona polar presidente now please this trafic lord

3:34 PM Mar 10th via txt

I want my cabo boat working hard to get my cabo 52 yessssssss

3:36 PM Mar 10th via txt

I going to get my chevy help me suv ?

3:42 PM Mar 10th via txt

Ozzie hasn't tweeted in 19 hours...is he already getting bored with his new toy?

This is what usually happens to people with a brain.

The twitter thing grows old quickly. Celebrities (actors, thinktankers in the workplace, etc) seem to love it because they have nothing better to do all day.

Check the people who have brains and their twitter sites. They post a lot quickly then it really dies down fast. Or they might post a few things at the end of the day or something when they are are vegging out watching TV or something.

Edited by greg775

QUOTE (greg775 @ Mar 14, 2010 -> 01:41 PM)
This is what usually happens to people with a brain.

The twitter thing grows old quickly. Celebrities (actors, thinktankers in the workplace, etc) seem to love it because they have nothing better to do all day.

Check the people who have brains and their twitter sites. They post a lot quickly then it really dies down fast. Or they might post a few things at the end of the day or something when they are are vegging out watching TV or something.

Like to generalize often?

Like to generalize often?

I probably shouldn't stereotype people, but I know a lot of people who tried twitter and tired of it quickly. A lot of coaches were gung ho in starting it and the tweets tailed off dramatically after a month max.

And I've noticed that people with a lotta time on their hands tend to think it's amazing. To each his/her own I guess on twitter.

• 2 weeks later...