Trivia, 1 vs 100

bigruss

So my dad and aunt are really into the whole trivia thing and go to bars to play once a week (they play under the name Hedley, bonus points for anyone who knows the reference) and I always have a blast when I play. I recently started to play 1 vs. 100 also on Xbox 360, that is also quite fun.

Anybody else do the whole bar trivia thing or play 1 vs. 100?

QUOTE (bigruss22 @ Feb 25, 2010 -> 01:51 PM)
So my dad and aunt are really into the whole trivia thing and go to bars to play once a week (they play under the name Hedley, bonus points for anyone who knows the reference) and I always have a blast when I play. I recently started to play 1 vs. 100 also on Xbox 360, that is also quite fun.

Anybody else do the whole bar trivia thing or play 1 vs. 100?

Blazing Saddles?

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Feb 25, 2010 -> 04:32 PM)
Forgotten? No way. It was voted the best comedy of all time on Soxtalk recently.

I am amazed everyday by the number of people my age who have never seen Blazing Saddles. My generation as in the current college/high school people.

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Feb 25, 2010 -> 04:12 PM)
I'm 24 and all of my friends know and love it. I also voted it #1 in the comedy poll.

Huh, well its probably like 8/10 people I ask will say they havent seen it. Probably half of those havent even heard of the movie.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Feb 25, 2010 -> 10:16 PM)
Sounds like you need new friends!

Haha yeah if my friends didnt know about the movie I would show it to them. Ill be at a meeting or something and a scene will pop in my mind from it (or another classic like Young Frankenstein or Airplane) and Ill mention it and only get blank stares, then Ill ask if anyone has seen Blazing Saddles or whatever movie I quoted and they will say no.