Target Field

knightni

QUOTE (Benchwarmerjim @ Mar 4, 2010 -> 03:56 PM)
Im not planning on going to any games in April :P

but, if I had the chance, I'll bundle up and enjoy it. I have never watched a MLB outdoors. All the games I have attended has been in the Dome

I guess they built into the stadium warming areas. I guess you can see the game action pretty good from these places. And some of the seats are heated (I imagine those are for the premium season ticket holders)

Holy crap you've been missing out. There are few things better than sitting back and watching a baseball game in the sun on a warm Summer day.

QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Mar 4, 2010 -> 05:09 PM)
I don't understand chain link fences at MLB stadiums. They had/have that at Kaufmann, and it just looks bad.

Part of the fence was locking up the patio area, which was closed because, well, it was early May.

That's it -- we just have to prove everybody wrong," Justin Morneau said of the shirt's message. "No one is picking us to win [the American League Central]. Look what Detroit added, they got better after having a good year. Cleveland is going to be good again. Kansas City is going to be a lot better -- they are going to surprise some people. Chicago has that lineup and that ballpark and they can hit with anybody. I think it's going to be a battle. But no one really ever picks us to win."

wrong,

wrong, look at what they lost

wrong, they were good last year?

wrong, its the rotation,

and wrong, they get a lot of praise and people choose them a lot.

idiot

QUOTE (knightni @ Mar 4, 2010 -> 04:57 PM)
Part of the fence was locking up the patio area, which was closed because, well, it was early May.

I remember watching some guys just hop the fence at Kaufmann. How they weren't caught is still beyond me.

QUOTE (Melissa1334 @ Mar 4, 2010 -> 05:03 PM)
That's it -- we just have to prove everybody wrong," Justin Morneau said of the shirt's message. "No one is picking us to win [the American League Central]. Look what Detroit added, they got better after having a good year. Cleveland is going to be good again. Kansas City is going to be a lot better -- they are going to surprise some people. Chicago has that lineup and that ballpark and they can hit with anybody. I think it's going to be a battle. But no one really ever picks us to win."

wrong,

wrong, its the rotation,

idiot

Good god that is the biggest load of crap since the last time Rich Daley got on TV and acted like he didn't know what the people underneath him were doing illegally...

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Mar 4, 2010 -> 07:44 PM)
Good god that is the biggest load of crap since the last time Rich Daley got on TV and acted like he didn't know what the people underneath him were doing illegally...

he didnt want to say about our rotation because he knows ours is waay better :) i hate the twins more than any other team, they think theyre so great , that they play some special baseball called "twins baseball", well win a damn round in the playoffs

QUOTE (Melissa1334 @ Mar 4, 2010 -> 05:03 PM)

wrong,

wrong, its the rotation,

idiot

Yet another reason to hate the twins... I think I hate them about as much as I hate the dead sawks. Morneau is a tool.