3/4 GAME THREAD: Spring Training Game ONE

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

TOP 4 1-1

Ramirez flies out to Hunter (very reminiscent of his days with the Twins, always there to catch it)

Kotsay walks

Viciedo K's swinging

KOTSAY STEALS SECOND

JorDanks grounds out to short

MID 4 1-1

QUOTE (justBLAZE @ Mar 4, 2010 -> 05:07 PM)
So I'm adding Sports Package to my Comcast Bundle that includes MLB NETWORK and a whole bunch of different sports channels, only 7.99, how come I didn't know about this before.

MLB Network rocks you almost do not need the Extra innigns package with their cut-ins.

QUOTE (justBLAZE @ Mar 4, 2010 -> 05:07 PM)
So I'm adding Sports Package to my Comcast Bundle that includes MLB NETWORK and a whole bunch of different sports channels, only 7.99, how come I didn't know about this before.

Don't pay 8 dollars for it. Remind them of some part of your Comcast service that you dislike then talk them down on the sports package. They have nothing to lose. I pay 2 dollars a month for the sports package.

QUOTE (knightni @ Mar 4, 2010 -> 05:04 PM)
I don't know anything about this but:

http://try.alot.com/tb/radio/radio_player....CFekD5QodKU1ecQ

Great program, works well. But OF COURSE 670 The Score is not listen. Even my CAMPUS radio station here is listed, but not The Score. I am trying to find the Angels feed, but no such luck right now.

QUOTE (Markbilliards @ Mar 4, 2010 -> 05:11 PM)
Don't pay 8 dollars for it. Remind them of some part of your Comcast service that you dislike then talk them down on the sports package. They have nothing to lose. I pay 2 dollars a month for the sports package.

Yeah, mine is included, tell them you are switching to Directv because of sports packages.