Dodgers @ White Sox 3/5/10 ST game 2

justBLAZE

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Kalapse @ Mar 5, 2010 -> 02:47 PM)
I'm thinking Brent Lillibridge's problems are a slightly more extensive than "striking out a bit too much".

That is an understatement. Is that what Melton said? I was watching the feed with no sound....couldn't take it anymore.

QUOTE (flavum @ Mar 5, 2010 -> 02:52 PM)
Mitchell K's. I'm surprised they're supposedly starting him in Birmingham this year. His swing looks a little long.

he looks really late to me, like he waits too long before pulling the trigger.

QUOTE (flavum @ Mar 5, 2010 -> 02:52 PM)
Mitchell K's. I'm surprised they're supposedly starting him in Birmingham this year. His swing looks a little long.

Which is why I'm not buying it yet. He's got alot of tweaks to work out on his swing, CF defense, hitting lefties, etc.. Who knows though, the sox might like the hitting coach in AA more as a teacher. I would still like him to start in W-S. He is more raw than Beckham was as a first rounder.

Soxtalk's favorite reliever Scott Linebrink in.

Edited by SoxAce

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Mar 5, 2010 -> 02:48 PM)
Flowerwalkway's new swing must be a trick question. HE HAS NO SWING!

It would be funnier if I didnt think you were talking about Tyler Flowers

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Mar 5, 2010 -> 02:55 PM)
Which is why I'm not buying it yet. He's got alot of tweaks to work out on his swing, CF defense, hitting lefties, etc.. Who knows though, the sox might like the hitting coach in AA more as a teacher. I would still like him to start in W-S. He is more raw than Beckham was as a first rounder.

Yeah, and he's also two years younger than Beckham, so he has plenty of time to develop. I would have thought High-A for sure.