Dodgers @ White Sox 3/5/10 ST game 2

justBLAZE

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Mar 5, 2010 -> 04:22 PM)
Though Quentin didn't get that ball, he looks real good out there. More natural/range which is understandable considering RF is his natural position. Gonna be fun actually having a RF who is quick and plays good defense.

Well if we didn't trade for Rios and have a crowded outfield last year, Dye would have played much better in right. ;)

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Mar 5, 2010 -> 04:25 PM)
He hasn't played good D in RF for 6 years Row. :P

That's cause he knew 6 years down the road whatever team he was on, was going to trade for Alex Rios and crowd the outfield.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Mar 5, 2010 -> 03:26 PM)
That's cause he knew 6 years down the road whatever team he was on, was going to trade for Alex Rios and crowd the outfield.

See.. this is why I love you. :lolhitting

QUOTE (Kalapse @ Mar 5, 2010 -> 03:26 PM)
I think I'm already bored with Spring Training. It only took, what? 13 innings?

Seeing some of these bums do that to you. Luckally it's only what 32 days till opening day? That helps me out through the day.

Hey.. a Charlie Haeger sighting.

Edited by SoxAce

QUOTE (Kalapse @ Mar 5, 2010 -> 04:26 PM)
I think I'm already bored with Spring Training. It only took, what? 13 innings?

I was excited to watch my first inning of baseball this year, now Lillibridge has kind of ruined that.

QUOTE (Flash Tizzle @ Mar 5, 2010 -> 03:31 PM)
The best thing Lillibridge can do any AB is sit there with the bat on his shoulder and not move, regardless of the type of pitcher.

He could actually leave the bat on his shoulder and crouch down to make the stike zone real small and I bet he would get a lot of walks....

QUOTE (Flash Tizzle @ Mar 5, 2010 -> 03:31 PM)
The best thing Lillibridge can do any AB is sit there with the bat on his shoulder and not move, regardless of the type of pitcher.

Yeah, I know some people complain about the expected 25-man, and I even grumble about it a little, it's better than last year, especially the bench