Sleeper Teams and Overrated teams for the Big Dance?

Here are some of mine.

Sleepers

Illinois: If they get hot at the right time they could make a run but thats a BIG IF!

Ohio State: Ranked pretty high but dont get much love, IMO they have the best starting 5.

Pitt: Quiety putting together a very nice season, but im not sure how they will do away from home...................

Baylor: That team is EXTRA athletic, 3rd best team in the B12, Think they have a shot at the Elite 8.

Overrated:

Purdue: Still getting a lot of love even though Hummel is done, I smell early exit.

Duke: Amazing Home team but not sure how they will do against a good team on the road.

Villanova: They have good wins and bad losses, have really been slipping lately and always seem to blow a big lead during games.

UConn: They are 17-13 overall and 7-11 in conference, and have some horrible losses. No way this team should make it.

QUOTE (SockMe @ Mar 6, 2010 -> 11:56 PM)
Here are some of mine.

Sleepers

Illinois: If they get hot at the right time they could make a run but thats a BIG IF!

Ohio State: Ranked pretty high but dont get much love, IMO they have the best starting 5.

Pitt: Quiety putting together a very nice season, but im not sure how they will do away from home...................

Baylor: That team is EXTRA athletic, 3rd best team in the B12, Think they have a shot at the Elite 8.

Overrated:

Purdue: Still getting a lot of love even though Hummel is done, I smell early exit.

Duke: Amazing Home team but not sure how they will do against a good team on the road.

Villanova: They have good wins and bad losses, have really been slipping lately and always seem to blow a big lead during games.

UConn: They are 17-13 overall and 7-11 in conference, and have some horrible losses. No way this team should make it.

Well lets wait till the bracket comes out first.

I don't know if Illinois is necessarily in yet. Beat Wisconsin today then probably.