Films Thread

knightni

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (iamshack @ Jun 8, 2010 -> 12:03 AM)
Man, I had no idea! They covered her so much in Up in the Air...

The scene at the convention they crashed is when they first stood out to me. Just the buttom up shirt. Looked like they wanted to bust out.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Jun 7, 2010 -> 11:57 PM)
Well if you really want to send some one a free month of netflix... :D

Check your PM.

If anyone else wants a free month of Netflix, PM me. I have 3 more to give out and you have to start by June 15.

Who knows, maybe someone will manage to make a video game movie that actually works. I like how the story seems to be about Scorpion for the most part. Reptile was downright creepy

QUOTE (GoodAsGould @ Jun 9, 2010 -> 08:48 PM)
That trailer looks pretty badass, the other MK's were just too incredibly cheesy to be enjoyable.

I saw on IMDB that Mortal Kombat isn't set to be out till like 2013.. which is ridiculous..

QUOTE (T R U @ Jun 9, 2010 -> 08:59 PM)
I saw on IMDB that Mortal Kombat isn't set to be out till like 2013.. which is ridiculous..

I have the honor of being friends with the guy who did all the voices for the game. FINISH HIM!!

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Jun 9, 2010 -> 05:54 PM)
Who knows, maybe someone will manage to make a video game movie that actually works. I like how the story seems to be about Scorpion for the most part. Reptile was downright creepy

Silent Hill creeped me the hell out. I think that worked.

QUOTE (T R U @ Jun 10, 2010 -> 02:59 AM)

The IMDB entry is unrelated - just some MK project that went into development limbo.

The new 'trailer' isn't really a trailer. It was a short piece made by Kevin Tancharoen as a pitch because he wants to make a MK movie.

http://www.slashfilm.com/2010/06/10/full-d...kombat-rebirth/

QUOTE (GoodAsGould @ Jun 9, 2010 -> 09:48 PM)
That trailer looks pretty badass, the other MK's were just too incredibly cheesy to be enjoyable.

For those of you who like really insane lines of useless trivia: this was directed by the guy who did the FAME remake, Kevin Tancharoen who is the brother of Maurissa Tancharoen, who is Joss Whedon's brother's wife. I have no idea where Kevin Bacon is involved.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Jun 7, 2010 -> 09:11 AM)
Reluctantly agreed to watch Grey Gardens over the weekend with my wife and it turned out to be quite interesting. Drew Barrymore and Jessica Lange were terrific. And it's based on a true story.

You have a vagina.

QUOTE (JPN366 @ Jun 11, 2010 -> 05:22 PM)
Watched "The Spirit," "Land Of The Lost" and "Religulous." Liked all three, plenty of eye candy in "The Spirit."

I started watching that about a week ago, and I couldn't stop wondering how that movie got made or how anyone sat through it. I turned it off after about 15 minutes.

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Jun 11, 2010 -> 10:27 PM)
I started watching that about a week ago, and I couldn't stop wondering how that movie got made or how anyone sat through it. I turned it off after about 15 minutes.

I did the exact same thing about a year ago.

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Jun 11, 2010 -> 10:27 PM)

Is there a movie that you DO like?

Seriously, I dont think I have ever seen you say you like a movie.. its always "I didnt laugh once" or "I hate all of them" or "I turned it off before it finished"

You are like the harshest critic that there ever was :lol: