Films Thread

knightni

QUOTE (Brian @ Jun 15, 2010 -> 04:29 PM)
Takes me about 2 days for each movie.

I'll send it back on MOnday, they get it on Tuesday and send my next one out on Tues, I get next one Wed.

It's taken me 9 days.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (bmags @ Jun 15, 2010 -> 10:45 AM)
It's taken me 9 days.

Check your account to make sure it is activated and if it is, I'd call.

Edited by Brian

QUOTE (SHIPPS @ Jun 15, 2010 -> 10:16 AM)
I thought it was really really hysterical in some parts. The adrenaline parts in particular. And the girl was just the girl next door and really he would be lucky to get a girl that attractive. He is f***ing a guy that will be Norm from Cheers in a few years.

With a buttload of money, which will usually land even the ugliest of men a hot woman.

QUOTE (bmags @ Jun 15, 2010 -> 10:45 AM)
It's taken me 9 days.

Or more likely, your movie is lost in the mail. It may show up at some point, but it may not. Go to the website and report that you haven't received it. They'll send another copy of the movie out immediately. I've had my account for a little over a year, and that has happened to me twice. That's not too bad.

No, I did all of that. I reported it last friday, they sent me a new one on saturday, and now it's late again. And I'm not in the f***ing boondocks. The best I can think of is the mail is having trouble with our mailbox? BUT I AM STILL GETTING MAIL! It's so annoying. They said if it doesn't come tomorrow I get another 20 days for free.

it's pretty shocking that a women could find work as an actress looking like that! What are these producers thinking! I'll have them know I will not spend my money on a women who is not entirely attractive. This is an outrage!

QUOTE (bmags @ Jun 15, 2010 -> 10:56 PM)
it's pretty shocking that a women could find work as an actress looking like that! What are these producers thinking! I'll have them know I will not spend my money on a women who is not entirely attractive. This is an outrage!

:lolhitting

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Jun 16, 2010 -> 08:32 AM)
Well, she definitely isn't gorgeous. She's pretty run-of-the-mill.

I think the point bmags is making is not every single woman on screen needs to be a supermodel.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Jun 16, 2010 -> 09:06 AM)
I think the point bmags is making is not every single woman on screen needs to be a supermodel.

Especially when we're supposed to believe they take pleasure in f***ing Jonah Hill.

QUOTE (whitesoxfan99 @ Jun 15, 2010 -> 11:54 PM)
The early reviews for Toy Story 3 are not surprisingly fantastic. Pixar is amazing.

My buddy saw an advanced screening and said it is unbelievable. I can't wait.

QUOTE (T R U @ Jun 17, 2010 -> 10:22 PM)
This.

Do you not like animation? Do you not like the toy story franchise? Do you like the toy story franchise and think the third movie in the series will be butchered? It can really only be one of those.

QUOTE (qwerty @ Jun 17, 2010 -> 11:30 PM)
Do you not like animation? Do you not like the toy story franchise? Do you like the toy story franchise and think the third movie in the series will be butchered? It can really only be one of those.

Why would I want to see Toy Story? There is nothing about that movie that interests me in the slightest..