Films Thread

knightni

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Sep 3, 2010 -> 08:31 AM)
Going to go support my boys Charlie Day and Jason Sudeikis this weekend (I think Sunday night) in "Going the Distance". I personally think it looks funny, so f*** you all who are going to rip my s***!

I actually think it looks pretty damn funny too.

Going to go support my boys Charlie Day and Jason Sudeikis this weekend (I think Sunday night) in "Going the Distance". I personally think it looks funny, so f*** you all who are going to rip my s***!

Justin Long AND Drew Barrymore? How can you go wrong?

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Sep 3, 2010 -> 11:07 AM)
I actually think it looks pretty damn funny too.

QUOTE (Kalapse @ Sep 3, 2010 -> 12:34 PM)
Justin Long AND Drew Barrymore? How can you go wrong?

I just read an encouraging review on Gaper's Block.

meh

Jason Sudeikis is your boy?

Why?

QUOTE (Brian @ Sep 5, 2010 -> 10:02 AM)
I want to see Machete but have to be in the right mood for gratuitous violence. Probably will go see The Other Guys today.

it really wasn't gratuitous violence throughout like you might think.. but man there was a lot of funny stuff in it..

QUOTE (T R U @ Sep 6, 2010 -> 01:56 AM)
it really wasn't gratuitous violence throughout like you might think.. but man there was a lot of funny stuff in it..

I regret picking The Other Guys over it. Believe me.

Machete was meh to me. It was a really poor mans Inglorious Basterds. It was kind of fun and had all the things you would expect in a Rodriguez film but it just didnt do much for me.

But man, that chick naked on the bed in the opening scene was absolutely unbelievable.

QUOTE (IceCreamPants @ Sep 6, 2010 -> 09:29 AM)
But man, that chick naked on the bed in the opening scene was absolutely unbelievable.

uh yeah, i claimed that it was the best movie i had ever seen when that scene happened

QUOTE (IceCreamPants @ Sep 6, 2010 -> 09:29 AM)
Machete was meh to me. It was a really poor mans Inglorious Basterds. It was kind of fun and had all the things you would expect in a Rodriguez film but it just didnt do much for me.

You are not my friend anymore. I'm taking away my toys and going home.