ST: Mariners vs. White Sox 2:05 CST

justBLAZE

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (justBLAZE @ Mar 8, 2010 -> 02:38 PM)
A hit for Alex Rios! We're all saved.

It was a good swing too. Good to see. I would still like to see him get a hit to RCF...but I will take anything positive from him at this point.

Melton. LOL.

"Pierzynski hit well over .300 last year."

Ummm.... Bill... AJ hit exactly .300 last year.

But, hey, Melton never seems to let the facts get in the way of an interesting conversation.

QUOTE (scenario @ Mar 8, 2010 -> 02:40 PM)
Melton. LOL.

But, hey, Melton never seems to let the facts get in the way of an interesting conversation.

Melton used to be pretty solid. I guess age is making him dumber or something.

QUOTE (scenario @ Mar 8, 2010 -> 02:40 PM)
Melton. LOL.

After having listened to the drivel that is the cub broadcast Melton need not be close to being correct. The little go around about Ronnie chipping his tooth and any conversation surrounding Carlos Silva emergence as the 4th starter was pure gold. I felt stupid listening to the broadcast.

Case in point, during the Sox/Dodgers broadcast there wasa conversation about the fact that Jenks may not be what he used to be and hopefully the rest of the pen can pick it back up.....cub broadcast John Grabow is the solid 8th inning guy and the "young live arms" are going to fill in for Guzman and Marmol.

Edited by Jenks Heat

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Mar 8, 2010 -> 03:45 PM)
Jared Mitchell sounded like he had another solid day in the morning B game. Another 2 hit game, 2 SB.

We're starting to see why the organization refused to shoot down the Mitchell to AA rumors that came out last month. It seems like he's a lot further on then anybody expected him to be.

QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ Mar 8, 2010 -> 03:06 PM)
I can't tell if that's a curve Santos is throwing, but it has some nice snap on it.

Looks to quick to be a curve, can't really tell what it is...but it is definitely nasty.

QUOTE (BFirebird @ Mar 8, 2010 -> 03:07 PM)
Looks to quick to be a curve, can't really tell what it is...but it is definitely nasty.

He's got to stop squeezing that fastball, loosen your wrist a little and maybe it'll run in on righties and be more accurate.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Mar 8, 2010 -> 03:09 PM)
He's got to stop squeezing that fastball, loosen your wrist a little and maybe it'll run in on righties and be more accurate.

How long has he been pitching? He is a converted catcher correct?