MY VEGAS COUNT DOWN........

Guest hotsoxchick1

Guest hotsoxchick1
:headbang Am i gonna have to teach you how to drink?    :cheers  :bang

brother i wrote the book on drinking beer.......... :D this weekend youll learn from the master....... :headbang

Guest hotsoxchick1
And don't forget to go by Monte Carlo Brewery and Main St Station Brewery....esp. Monte Carlo...the brew sampler is where its at!!

thanks ill definately check it out....... ;)

Guest hotsoxchick1
Yeah i got drunk on 7 beers the other night so i better just shut up    :huh:

lol yeah you better do better than that if you plan to keep up with me...hell 7 beers is a snack............

And, my personal favorite thing...you MUST go to Barbary Coast from 4-6 and see Big Elvis, if he is there while you are...I think he is there on Thursdays...the guy is HUGE, but he can sing...grab a Javanilla at the Seattles Best in the Barbary while you are there...drink one for me, I keep them in business while I'm there.

Guest hotsoxchick1
And, my personal favorite thing...you MUST go to Barbary Coast from 4-6 and see Big Elvis, if he is there while you are...I think he is there on Thursdays...the guy is HUGE, but he can sing...grab a Javanilla at the Seattles Best in the Barbary while you are there...drink one for me, I keep them in business while I'm there.

lol big elvis.. isnt he everwhere in vegas???? lol........the javanilla is for the hang overs i presume.......lol......

Guest hotsoxchick1

ahh finally.. tomorrow morning i wake up and a plane ride........wooo hoooo..............cha ching.................

Guest hotsoxchick1
:o  thought u were arriving friday night/.............? :o

umm no ill SEE you on friday nite.....ill be hitting town in about 10 hours or so......this is wednesday nite now or should i say thursday morning..... :huh: