justBLAZE

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Not knowing the difference between Dan Hudson and Daniel Cabrera? haha

I was thinking why is he talking about a pitcher who doesn't have control and is talking about Hudson?

QUOTE (scenario @ Mar 11, 2010 -> 03:54 PM)
Homerun by Castro.

as much as AJ plays, I actually don't mind Castro, he can play sparsely but still play well behind the plate, and even though he's not the greatest offensive player, he does give a little power threat

Kinghts are gonna have one hell of a rotation however. Hudson, Torres/Hynick (depending if Torres makes it over Santos etc..), Cabrera, Whisler/Shirek/Harrell.. not bad at all.

Edited by SoxAce

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Mar 11, 2010 -> 03:38 PM)
I think someone here with good sources said the sox wanted to sign Nick Johnson, but Ozzie didn't want him as well. (before the Pierre deal)

Really? I hadn't heard that before. Very interesting.

QUOTE (Buehrlesque @ Mar 11, 2010 -> 04:13 PM)
Really? I hadn't heard that before. Very interesting.

Wasn't sure if it was Ozzie who said it, but the sox had Johnson on the radar for sure.

And of course I miss Alex White pitch.. S.O.B!! <_>

Edited by SoxAce

QUOTE (SoxFan562004 @ Mar 11, 2010 -> 04:55 PM)
as much as AJ plays, I actually don't mind Castro, he can play sparsely but still play well behind the plate, and even though he's not the greatest offensive player, he does give a little power threat

Castro's OPS with us last year was something like 100 points below his career OPS as a backup catcher. I woulnd't be surprised to see improvement in his numbers this year.

QUOTE (EvilJester99 @ Mar 11, 2010 -> 04:19 PM)
I can't imagine why Oz wouldn't want Nick Johnson....

Dun mes up mah rotating DH plan.. I making the focking lineups!!

De Aza opposite field double.. I really like this guy. 4-3 sox. Holy s*** Retherford!! 5-4 sox!! looks like the swing he made in winter ball.

Edited by SoxAce

QUOTE (Cali @ Mar 11, 2010 -> 04:34 PM)
you're so terrible Brent...thank god that situation will never be replicated during the regular season haha

The Shire will be ready for harvesting in late March so he won't be able to stick around much longer.