ST: Indians @ White Sox

justBLAZE

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Jenks Heat @ Mar 11, 2010 -> 03:09 PM)
Ya it is not like he isn't an MVP Caliber player when healthy.

Has Retherford been around all spring I forgot all about him.

to that end, if Andruw Jones hits well throughout the spring I hope we see a lot of him in the OF and Q at DH

QUOTE (SoxFan562004 @ Mar 11, 2010 -> 03:29 PM)
FWIW, Boers is saying, and he seemingly has good Sox sources, that KW thinks some of the moves the Sox made in the offseason to please Ozzie were "wrong".

Oz wants the NL style team and KW wants the softball team.....I guess we will see who was right.

QUOTE (Jenks Heat @ Mar 11, 2010 -> 03:30 PM)
How can they legally do that?

it sounded like it was going to be MLB involved and maybe they didn't flat out say he couldn't do it, but highly suggested against it

It was a little spotty for me, they talked about it and right when they started I got a work call and was distracted, so maybe someone who was listening could clear it up a little

QUOTE (SoxFan562004 @ Mar 11, 2010 -> 04:29 PM)
FWIW, Boers is saying, and he seemingly has good Sox sources, that KW thinks some of the moves the Sox made in the offseason to please Ozzie were "wrong".

my hunch is that it is more the moves that ozzie didn't want KW to make that KW believed were "wrong"....ie signing thome

QUOTE (EvilJester99 @ Mar 11, 2010 -> 03:31 PM)
Oz wants the NL style team and KW wants the softball team.....I guess we will see who was right.

which is why I think if the offense starts off slow KW will pull the trigger on a trade to get a bat in