ST: Indians @ White Sox

justBLAZE

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Jenks Heat @ Mar 11, 2010 -> 06:28 PM)
Santo is paid to do his job I highly doubt Melton is even paid for christ sake he is on an internet broadcast.

um he's getting paid. people don't do things in the world without getting paid for them.

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Mar 11, 2010 -> 07:07 PM)
Yeah, but the joke is that Samuel Jackson messed up his lines and called him Brad.....even though his name is Brett

http://www.evtv1.com/player.aspx?itemnum=5691

http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0110912/goofs

Incorrectly regarded as goofs: In Brett's Apartment, when Jules is talking to Brett he appears to say "Look at the brain on Brad" instead of calling him Brett. However, he stretches out the name "Brett" (i.e. "check out the big brain on Breeeeeeeeeett") and so it sounds like he says "Brad", If you listen closely, you can hear the "T" sound at the end of the sentence, indicating that he said "Brett" and not "Brad".

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Mar 11, 2010 -> 03:38 PM)
I think someone here with good sources said the sox wanted to sign Nick Johnson, but Ozzie didn't want him as well. (before the Pierre deal)

It seems like we were interested, but not $5.5 million interested.

QUOTE (chisoxfan09 @ Mar 11, 2010 -> 10:04 PM)
Cabrera pitched badly again I take it, he had 1K, 1 BB, and 1 earned run. How bad was his control?

He’s very frenetic. He’ll go from incredibly wild, to sharp from batter to batter. It’s very clear that he’s just odd there to throw now. He nearly killed a couple guys today with some high heat.