ST: Cubs @ White Sox

justBLAZE

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (daa84 @ Mar 19, 2010 -> 03:08 PM)
carlos making me wonder if our best solution isn't Jones in CF, Rios in RF and Quentin DH

I have been saying this for a while now. I personally don't want Q in the field possibly hurting his foot again, or any other injury. When Jones is in the line-up, he should be in CF, and Q DH's. When Kotsay is in the line-up, Kotsay can DH with Q in RF, or just leave Q at DH, and have Kotsay play RF.

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Mar 19, 2010 -> 03:20 PM)
I have been saying this for a while now. I personally don't want Q in the field possibly hurting his foot again, or any other injury. When Jones is in the line-up, he should be in CF, and Q DH's. When Kotsay is in the line-up, Kotsay can DH with Q in RF, or just leave Q at DH, and have Kotsay play RF.

the problem is that he is hurting his foot running the bases, so keeping him out of the field doesnt really help

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Mar 19, 2010 -> 03:25 PM)
the problem is that he is hurting his foot running the bases, so keeping him out of the field doesnt really help

I think it will definitely help. Maybe running the bases IS more of a risk for him, but I personally would baby him as much as we can, and being that Jones has shown he can stick it in the OF, I don't think we are really losing anything defensively.