Mauer Twins agree to 8 year deal

kev211

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Mar 22, 2010 -> 09:26 AM)
YOU KEEP YOUR HANDS OFF OF HERM SCHNEIDER!!!

One thing I can't fig out! Hermy is known as one of the best trainers in baseball, but yet when a player gets injured and he comes out of the dugout, he almost looks like an oversized blob that can barely walk, let alone run. You gotta think that the players have to say in the back of their minds......"Man, why should I listen to you on how to take care of my body, when you continually grow 2 to 3 pants sizes bigger each and every year?" "How about yourself, bub?"

QUOTE (Rooftop Shots @ Mar 23, 2010 -> 07:12 AM)
One thing I can't fig out! Hermy is known as one of the best trainers in baseball, but yet when a player gets injured and he comes out of the dugout, he almost looks like an oversized blob that can barely walk, let alone run. You gotta think that the players have to say in the back of their minds......"Man, why should I listen to you on how to take care of my body, when you continually grow 2 to 3 pants sizes bigger each and every year?" "How about yourself, bub?"

He's a martyr for the cause.

QUOTE (Rooftop Shots @ Mar 23, 2010 -> 07:12 AM)

I think the same things when I see the trainers at my gym.