Hey Jason, Michelle, Heather, Mike, Vince

awesomefan

I'm readin' alot of post here lately....just not postin' much yet.

I'm gettin' lots of good laughs as usual from you guys.

Hope to see some of you at the SoxFest.

I think my main goal this year will be to get Konerko's autograph....since I passed him up to see my beloved Herbert Perry twice last time.

Billy Koch's autograph would be awesome & a chance to tell him how much I've wanted him on the White Sox for about 2 years now.

Billy's gonna love us. I hear from the A's fans that he's a Good Guy already. He'll be BAD in BLACK.

Hey awesomefan! Nice to have you hear to talk some Sox baseball!

Check out my article on the mainpage, as it will be posted very soon. It will be about one of the two minor leaguers we acquired in the Koch deal. His name is Neal Cotts, and he pitched right here at ISU. I saw him pitch here in 2001, as he was a junior when I was a freshman. It is so great to actually know a player we get!

Originally posted by HeatherTheRedbird  His name is Neal Cotts, and he pitched right here at ISU.  I saw him pitch here in 2001, as he was a junior when I was a freshman.  It is so great to actually know a player we get!

And the next generation hotsoxchick emerges, the women who know baseball and know the Sox...

Originally posted by awesomefan Hope to see some of you at the SoxFest.

I think my main goal this year will be to get Konerko's autograph....since I passed him up to see my beloved Herbert Perry twice last time.

Billy Koch's autograph would be awesome & a chance to tell him how much I've wanted him on the White Sox for about 2 years now.

Billy's gonna love us.  I hear from the A's fans that he's a Good Guy already.  He'll be BAD in BLACK.

Good to see yolu here!

I will be at SoxFest, would not miss it for anything.

I kind of figured that PK would be your new fave, and a good choice, too!

And I am glad to see someone posting good stuff about Billy Koch. I like the trade more and more as I reflect on it and it sounds like this guy will fit right in.

I wish it were baseball already. Who needs Christmas, who needs Valentines Day, skip it all and lets go right to baseball!