Mediocre blogger calls for Ozzie

ThunderBolt

In the surprise of the century Jay Mariotti calls once again for the head of Ozzie Guillen. http://jay-mariotti.fanhouse.com/2010/03/2...o-fire-guillen/

A Selection from this gem: "CHICAGO -- The Blizzard of Oz, as I've come to call Ozzie Guillen, should have been put out of his misery years ago, dumped like an out-of-control radio caller unfit for human consumption. He is not a breath of fresh air as much as an affront to the American intellect -- a disgrace to baseball, the city of Chicago and a loose-cannon organization called the White Sox."

Once again, Mariotti arrives days late to the party, to deliver an inflated reaction to something that's not a big deal. He should have been silenced a long time ago. Luckily, no one gives a damn about AOL fanhouse.

Edited by southsider2k5
title edited for accuracy.

QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ Mar 23, 2010 -> 08:14 PM)
In the surprise of the century Jay Mariotti calls once again for the head of Ozzie Guillen. http://jay-mariotti.fanhouse.com/2010/03/2...o-fire-guillen/

A Selection from this gem: "CHICAGO -- The Blizzard of Oz, as I've come to call Ozzie Guillen, should have been put out of his misery years ago, dumped like an out-of-control radio caller unfit for human consumption. He is not a breath of fresh air as much as an affront to the American intellect -- a disgrace to baseball, the city of Chicago and a loose-cannon organization called the White Sox."

Once again, Mariotti arrives days late to the party, to deliver an inflated reaction to something that's not a big deal. He should have been silenced a long time ago. Luckily, no one gives a damn about AOL fanhouse.

LOL, fanhouse. You are worthless Jay.

its so stupid how he talks all this crap about ozzie just because he has something against him(personal), u shouldnt write stupid things because of it, you need to seperate that because your supposed to be a professional writer. lol this is the same guy that wanted ozzie as manager and praised them for the w.s. and now he says ozzie is a disgrace and that the w.s. was a fluke. meaning i wouldnt mind if he says it how it is and if its bad but its that he hates the sox and wont say not one good thing. just say it how it is, idiot.

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Mar 23, 2010 -> 09:53 PM)
Nothing personal to the poster who created this thread, but... I was this/close to deleting this thread just to not have this joke show up on our site again.\

Almost did it.

Nah, go ahead. He pisses me off too. Figured i'd give the Sox Talk world one more glimpse of this worthless P.O.S, and then we call all move on. So, by all means shut this mother down.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Mar 23, 2010 -> 11:39 PM)
How about a title edit?

I Love it. The truth hurts. I think it's hilarious that the thread about this at Baseball Think Factory started with a guy saying that Hineybird could eat a dick, and then devlolved into a book club discussion. That's how little people care about what the man has to say.

I never paid much attention to Mariotti but often heard quotes from his writing. Then I saw him on Around the Horn and decided that if I ever saw him in person I would most likely kick him in the nuts...only because of the incredibly stupid look on his face. I figure that if he goes down with a nut shot he wouldn't be able to say much, except for some squeaking and gasping.

QUOTE (hogan873 @ Mar 24, 2010 -> 06:20 AM)
I never paid much attention to Mariotti but often heard quotes from his writing. Then I saw him on Around the Horn and decided that if I ever saw him in person I would most likely kick him in the nuts...only because of the incredibly stupid look on his face. I figure that if he goes down with a nut shot he wouldn't be able to say much, except for some squeaking and gasping.

you would enjoy some of the deadspin articles that have candid photos of him creepily trolling bars...

http://deadspin.com/5467201/our-deadspin-s...ct-jay-mariotti

Edited by SoxFan562004

QUOTE (SoxFan562004 @ Mar 24, 2010 -> 07:02 AM)
you would enjoy some of the deadspin articles that have candid photos of him creepily trolling bars...

http://deadspin.com/5467201/our-deadspin-s...ct-jay-mariotti

"Before we take this back to my place, I have to legally inform you about a couple of things..."

QUOTE (hogan873 @ Mar 24, 2010 -> 06:20 AM)

I know what you mean, this jerk off lives right next door to my in-laws.