Final Four

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Apr 3, 2010 -> 09:42 PM)
That was a terrible T call. He own teammate was underneath him.

Agreed, and even if he wasn't, if he lets go, he lands on his back.

QUOTE (whitesoxfan99 @ Apr 3, 2010 -> 10:24 PM)
Would either of these teams have any chance to win a championship in the last 20 years? I'm struggling to find a national champion I think either Duke or Butler could beat.

Don't hurt yourself trying, it won't happen. This year is the weakest in history. But Duke is the tallest midget.

QUOTE (Felix @ Apr 3, 2010 -> 10:35 PM)
I think I speak for almost everyone when I say "GO BUTLER"

Sort of but because I am spiteful and jealous it would annoy the hell out of me if Butler has a championship and Illinois doesn't despite having several teams that would destroy this Butler team.

QUOTE (whitesoxfan99 @ Apr 3, 2010 -> 09:24 PM)
Would either of these teams have had any chance to win a championship in any of the last 20 years? I'm struggling to find a national champion I think either Duke or Butler could beat.

The JJ Redick, Sheldon Williams Duke teams from a few years ago would obliterate this year's version.

QUOTE (Heads22 @ Apr 3, 2010 -> 10:28 PM)
Makes me wish the 2000 ISU team with Fizer and Tinsley would have happened 10 years later. I have no doubt that team would have ripped through this tournament.

The Tatum/Young/Falker/Shaw/Mullins SIU team would have done some serious damage too

QUOTE (Heads22 @ Apr 3, 2010 -> 10:28 PM)
Makes me wish the 2000 ISU team with Fizer and Tinsley would have happened 10 years later. I have no doubt that team would have ripped through this tournament.

This Butler team struggled to beat my buckeyes at home without Turner. It's amazing they made this championship.

I think Duke rolls them to be honest.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Apr 4, 2010 -> 10:48 AM)
This Butler team struggled to beat my buckeyes at home without Turner. It's amazing they made this championship.

Hell, the Gophers beat them on a neutral court earlier this year.