Can you imagine...?

Steff

damn, i want more news, what happen to her all these yrs, who took her, how was she able to make the connections.

That haven't posted any more details.. if they do I'll post them.

I'm guessing the family is in shock.

Geezus... what the hell is wrong with people?  :angry:

http://www.indystar.com/print/articles/3/0...5-8833-093.html

I hope they throw the book at her, a couple of times :fyou

Throw the book at her? What she did was cruel and vicious, but not criminal. The only thing the family can do is sue her for emotional distress or something like that, but it's likely that someone who would do such a mean thing doesn't have money, so she will probably get off the hook completely.

Geezus... what the hell is wrong with people?  :angry:

http://www.indystar.com/print/articles/3/0...5-8833-093.html

I hope they throw the book at her, a couple of times :fyou

Throw the book at her? What she did was cruel and vicious, but not criminal. The only thing the family can do is sue her for emotional distress or something like that, but it's likely that someone who would do such a mean thing doesn't have money, so she will probably get off the hook completely.

If she involved the police in this, I'm sure there is something they can charge her with.

Throw the book at her?  What she did was cruel and vicious, but not criminal.  The only thing the family can do is sue her for emotional distress or something like that, but it's likely that someone who would do such a mean thing doesn't have money, so she will probably get off the hook completely.

Impersonating someone is a crime. She is in police custody. Faces 3 years in prison.

Impersonating someone is a crime. She is in police custody. Faces 3 years in prison.

She's obviously got psychological issues (anyone who would do something like that has got to be sick), so she will serve no time in jail. Probably a few months in a loony bin, and she'll be out in society again. *sigh*

She's obviously got psychological issues (anyone who would do something like that has got to be sick), so she will serve no time in jail.  Probably a few months in a loony bin, and she'll be out in society again.  *sigh*

She's a con. Headed to jail.