Who'd Vote for Me

Chisoxfn

All I need is 10,000 sigs and I don't have to put up any money to get my name on the recall ballot :headbang

Or I could get 65 sigs if I can find a campaign contributor to pony up 3500 :D

and I'll be on the ballot.

In all honesty, I'd think this would be a great shot for APU to make his run for a government position. Just get citizenship in Cali and fight your way onto radio and tv interviews to get your name out.

And no, I wouldn't vote for ya :D

All I need is 10,000 sigs and I don't have to put up any money to get my name on the recall ballot  :headbang

Or I could get 65 sigs if I can find a campaign contributor to pony up 3500  :D

and I'll be on the ballot.

In all honesty, I'd think this would be a great shot for APU to make his run for a government position.  Just get citizenship in Cali and fight your way onto radio and tv interviews to get your name out. 

And no, I wouldn't vote for ya  :D

lets start a campaign for you.

why not?

think of the pr, sox talk board creator of the popalar soxtalk.com is running for Governor.

with his duties as mod of the board, and going to baseball game jason feel that the extra duties

as gov will not be a problem.

he is a home grown product, when asked what is needed not, jas mentiion that he feel the most important duty that is needed at this moment, that the sox should trade for a 5 th starter and getting the team better

:cheers :usa

I'd vote for you, especially if it meant APU would lose! :headbang

Yes, let me move to California so I can give $3500+ to try to get in a recall over a s***ty "Democrat" governor [He is s***ty...no matter what his party affiliation is] Jas, I'd need to see where you stand on issues before I decided to vote for you. Hell, I think you'd have a shot if you get a good PR manager like Karl Rove. He even made Chimpy McWarHardon look competant.

By the way Heather, why so bitter? Having so much anger over a person you met 1 time and only associate with vaguely on an internet message board doesn't seem like a good productive way to live. Have a nice day. :)

By the way Heather, why so bitter?  Having so much anger over a person you met 1 time and only associate with vaguely on an internet message board doesn't seem like a good productive way to live.  Have a nice day.  :)

haha. I love this.

I'm not sure what happened at said meeting, but it must've been good.