Tuesday, July 29 game thread

clujer420

What the f*** White you f*****.

Someone assassinate him.

Uh oh, someones gonna rip you a new one for saying f*****...

Oh well, f***** is a commonly used word these days, like f***er and s***head, and b****. f***** is something you'd have to get used to if you find it offensive.

I dont find it offensive but others do. Someone got ripped in another thread the other day for using that word...

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone assassinate him.

Oh well, f***** is a commonly used word these days, like f***er and s***head, and b****. f***** is something you'd have to get used to if you find it offensive.

Last time I checked Rick White wasn't gay. Please expand your diction and find a new adjective.

So then if someones head isn't made out of s*** then you cannot use 's***head'?

If someone doesn't constantly have sex, then you can't use 'f***er'?

If someone isn't a female dog, than you can't use 'b****'?

Someone assassinate him.

Last time I checked Rick White wasn't gay. Please expand your diction and find a new adjective.

Release White now, he's a god damn bum. Koch would have been better in the 8th than that gotard.

Last time I checked he wasn't homeless on the street, either.

Maybe you can teach Konan some good words to use, like gotard!

Someone assassinate him.

Oh STFU. Are you cwsox's grandson? :lol:

Someone assassinate him.

Oh STFU. Are you cwsox's grandson? :lol:

No, it's called a misuse of a word. That, and I don't throw around offensive slurs.

Someone assassinate him.

Its that f***** is technically hating on gays. So when you use f***** to insult a player, its really hating on gays. Delete your post before cwsox finds it or your in trouble. We have gay posters too...

Someone assassinate him.

Its that f***** is technically hating on gays. So when you use f***** to insult a player, its really hating on gays. Delete your post before cwsox finds it or your in trouble. We have gay posters too...

If Rick White was gay, then I would understand it. But I was NOT using it in that context.

And here comes Spiff to carry out his vendetta against me. Seriously, go away, I'm sick and f***ing tired of you shadowing me like a jealous four year old.

haha yeah, reading the game thread means I'm shadowing you like a jealous four year-old. In that case the whole site must be jealous.

I just like pointing out when you're full of s***, which is often.

Someone assassinate him.

If Rick White was gay, then I would understand it. But I was NOT using it in that context.

f**·got2 ( P ) Pronunciation Key (fgt)

n. Offensive Slang

Used as a disparaging term for a homosexual man.

Again, choose your words wisely.

Someone assassinate him.

I know hes not. But the people who will rip you dont care. I strongly suggest that you delete the post or atleast apologize for it. Certain people are suggesting a temporary ban for people who use such language...

Someone assassinate him.

f**·got2 ( P ) Pronunciation Key (fgt)

n. Offensive Slang

Used as a disparaging term for a homosexual man.

Again, choose your words wisely.

Fine then, I'm sorry for comitting the sin of all sins and calling a non-gay a f*****. I will never do it again.