I confess to you . . .

Texsox

. . . mt brothers and sisters on soxtalk that I have been eating, and enjoying, Pizza Hut pizzas. Yes, my pizza cred and my pizza tastebuds have been sinking fast living in south Texas.

And whatdo you have to confess?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still enjoy watching old Disney movies like Jungle Book, Lion King, Little Mermaid, etc. I have no shame in admitting that. My last girlfriend used to be all about watching movies like that, and I was completely cool with it 'cause it gave me a reason to watch them too.

Edited by dasox24

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Apr 3, 2010 -> 04:29 PM)
Me and my friend sung a Backstreet boy song (the main lyrics) jokingly last week at his house..... SOBER. :ph34r:

I'll let Dr. Cox take this one;

I went ahead and took the liberty of making you five Man Cards. Hold them very dear, because every time you drop the ball, man-wise, I'm going to take one from you.

I started to like that Chelsea Lately show. My fiance watches it but I prefer pretending that I don't like it. So when it comes on I have to say "ugh, well I guess your show is on..."

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Apr 3, 2010 -> 12:29 AM)
Me and my friend sung a Backstreet boy song (the main lyrics) jokingly last week at his house..... SOBER. :ph34r:

QUOTE (DBAHO @ Apr 3, 2010 -> 01:43 AM)
I'll let Dr. Cox take this one;

That is one of my favorite quotes ever.

However, I was singing I Want it That Way and Tearin' Up My Heart the other day...

...to these.