4/5/10 Opening day IGT. White Sox vs. Cleveland Indians

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I the only one who found that Ultimate Warrior more annoying than entertaining ?

Anyhow, this is expected lineup, I'm not even that mad about Kotsay hitting 5th, I expect Andruw in the lineup for Wednesday game.

This might be one of the longest weekends ever, let's get this show started already.

Edited by justBLAZE

QUOTE (justBLAZE @ Apr 4, 2010 -> 03:35 PM)
Am I the only one who found that Ultimate Warrior more annoying than entertaining ?

Anyhow, this is expected lineup, I'm not even that mad about Kotsay hitting 5th, I expect Andruw in the lineup for Wednesday game.

This might be one of the longest weekends ever, let's get this show started already.

I'm lost, how did he get banned?

QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Apr 4, 2010 -> 03:39 PM)
I'm lost, how did he get banned?

Pretty sure it was one of old school Soxtalk nemesis coming back under a different name after being banned few times in the past.

Mods correct me if I'm wrong.

QUOTE (justBLAZE @ Apr 4, 2010 -> 03:42 PM)
Pretty sure it was one of old school Soxtalk nemesis coming back under a different name after being banned few times in the past.

i believe ur right blaze, but anyways :gosox1: :gosox1: :gosox1:

QUOTE (Leonard Zelig @ Apr 4, 2010 -> 04:08 PM)
Here is your post:

Maybe its just me, but I found it ironic and humorous that you ask him to wait to tell people not to jump to conclusions.

I think I was a bit too confrontational. I'm just getting a bit frustrated with being called out for making conclusion about a player on his past results. I do like the debate though, and I’ll try to have a cooler head here. I'll also try to stop typing myself into corners. Hope we're cool, Leonard.

I loved his initial post. He tried wayyy too hard after that.

QUOTE (justBLAZE @ Apr 4, 2010 -> 03:42 PM)

I thought he might've been Brandofan. But I just can't fathom a grown man being this obsessed with a message board. If that was him, that's at least (and I'm not exaggerating) the 20th time he's tried to come back on here under a different name. That's Glenn Close style obsession.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Apr 4, 2010 -> 03:51 PM)

I thought he might've been Brandofan. But I just can't fathom a grown man being this obsessed with a message board. If that was him, that's at least (and I'm not exaggerating) the 20th time he's tried to come back on here under a different name. That's Glenn Close style obsession.

brandofan :lolhitting :lolhitting :lolhitting that brings me back!

Ah well, I got my autograph. I'm content.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Apr 4, 2010 -> 03:51 PM)

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Apr 4, 2010 -> 11:24 AM)
Lets just say used to be Jim Hellwig, and he came back as Ultimate Warrior, and Vince McMahon told him to take a hike

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

QUOTE (qwerty @ Apr 4, 2010 -> 02:41 PM)
I cannot believe people bought into the idiocy that was the ultimate warrior. This thread should be locked with the key thrown away. This thread will just be another way for jimh to get off to himself throughout the entire season. It's pathetic, absolutely pathetic. Brando and jimh should start up their forum, but they would likely end up banning one another simultaneously.

http://www.soxtalk.com/forums/index.php?s=...t&p=2110860

Edited by qwerty

QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ Apr 4, 2010 -> 03:50 PM)
I think I was a bit too confrontational. I'm just getting a bit frustrated with being called out for making conclusion about a player on his past results. I do like the debate though, and I’ll try to have a cooler head here. I'll also try to stop typing myself into corners. Hope we're cool, Leonard.

It's all good man, :cheers

Of course our opening day starts off with a poster who gets banned.. <_>

QUOTE (knightni @ Apr 4, 2010 -> 04:38 PM)
It's wasn't Brando, nor JimH, FYI.

Ya I know who it was as soon as you typed this. (shocked noone else has figured it out) Oh well.

Edited by SoxAce

QUOTE (jhonnydanks @ Apr 4, 2010 -> 01:55 AM)
DON'T STOP GET IT GET IT!

ice cube you can do it

gorillaz feel good inc

luda how low can you go

plenty more i'm sure.....

ayo technology too (50c & timberlake)

QUOTE (flavum @ Apr 4, 2010 -> 04:33 PM)
Injins lineup:

Cabrera

Sizemore

Choo

Hafner

Peralta

LaPorta

Grudzielanek

Marson

Brantley

Westbrook pitching.

Go Burls.

Noone likes Sizemore hitting 3rd it seems.

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Apr 4, 2010 -> 05:08 PM)
Of course our opening day starts off with a poster who gets banned.. <_>

This is a very good omen. Last time a banned member created the Opening Day Game thread we won the World Series. YoungstownIndians came on here spammin' it up, lasted about 45 posts and his initial thread was turned into the Game Thread.

I now officially have a good feeling about 2010.

EDIT: Found it: http://www.soxtalk.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=29431