MLB Announcement on Realignment

Texsox

In a move widely praised by ESPN, MLB has announced that each team will be renamed either Yankees or Red Sox ending confusion by ESPN analysts and 90% of baseball fans.

WTF? I am starting to hate all the Boston / NY love. I'm even going to boycott tonight's name.

QUOTE (Tex @ Apr 4, 2010 -> 06:43 PM)
In a move widely praised by ESPN, MLB has announced that each team will be renamed either Yankees or Red Sox ending confusion by ESPN analysts and 90% of baseball fans.

WTF? I am starting to hate all the Boston / NY love. I'm even going to boycott tonight's name.

I watched it because it was baseball that counted and that got me through, but yeah, ESPN is going over the top with it even more this year.

One of my favorite parts was John Miller acting shocked that CC wasn't great tonight, I guess it's against ESPN rules to point out that CC isn't very good in April over his career, but again, nobody is allowed to badmouth a NYY!!!!!!!!

Edited by SoxFan562004

QUOTE (SoxFan562004 @ Apr 4, 2010 -> 11:20 PM)
I watched it because it was baseball that counted and that got me through, but yeah, ESPN is going over the top with it even more this year.

One of my favorite parts was John Miller acting shocked that CC wasn't great tonight, I guess it's against ESPN rules to point out that CC isn't very good in April over his career, but again, nobody is allowed to badmouth a NYY!!!!!!!!

I'm going to love watching ESPN wonder why Javy will fall flat on his face in NY.

QUOTE (SoxFan562004 @ Apr 4, 2010 -> 11:20 PM)

They mentioned that numerous times.