MY name says it all

HSC 2nd biggest fan

Guest hotsoxchick1
LOL, I love all the cw disses!

why???? :huh: what the hell is going on here lately??? i sure do miss alot ......geez......what did cw do to anyone???? hes a nice guy and certianly doesnt deserve the dissing......... :nono

why???? :huh:  what the hell is going on here lately??? i sure do miss alot ......geez......what did cw do to anyone???? hes a nice guy and certianly doesnt deserve the dissing......... :nono

well i am not about to get in the middle of it, but a few things he said have i guess rubbed people the wrong way. specifically, certain comments about certain words being used in this thread.

i have no opinion on this matter.

Guest hotsoxchick1
well i am not about to get in the middle of it, but a few things he said have i guess rubbed people the wrong way. specifically, certain comments about certain words being used in this thread.

oh well ......thanks for clearin that up for me spiff......i dont read each and every thread here so i guess i miss alot and was why i asked why all the dissing......i like cw.. hes a good guy....i dont have any problems with him.... nor anyone else unless they drag me into something im not involved in, in the first place.....but i guess that not everyone will like what everyone else has to say.. cant please everyone all the time right.......to each their own and all that stuff..........

Hey, when you are a COMPLETE and UTTER hypocrite, you are going to be called out on it, and often. I hope he gets use to it and i REALLY hope he stops using this site to vent his bitterness caused by his own self guilt. I couldnt care less whether hes gay or not, it isnt gonna stop me or anyone from saying a word, if thats what we choose to do.(note: i dont use the word myself) I know many good people who use the word f** as a replacement for dumb or whatever. Its f***ing harmless and if he wants to go through the rest of his life being stressed over stupid s*** like that, thats his fault. People say things i dont like every day of my life. I have control of my emotions.

Hey, when you are a COMPLETE and UTTER hypocrite, you are going to be called out on it, and often.  I hope he gets use to it and i REALLY hope he stops using this site to vent his bitterness caused by his own self guilt.  I couldnt care less whether hes gay or not, it isnt gonna stop me or anyone from saying a word, if thats what we choose to do.(note: i dont use the word myself)  I know many good people who use the word f** as a replacement for dumb or whatever.  Its f***ing harmless and if he wants to go through the rest of his life being stressed over stupid s*** like that, thats his fault.  People say things i dont like every day of my life.  I have control of my emotions.

Yes I think sometimes he does get carried away emotionally (as I have been known to once in a while, myself). I didn't really understand how jordan_4_life was the blatant homophobe and eminem was just misunderstood.

This feels odd b/c I feel like we're talking about him behind his back, and I don't want to do that, but maybe he can address this stuff now.

I think when you are looking at the words people use, you have to look past the words, and look at the intent. Try and understand whether the person was really directing hate at someone or something, or just picked a random (but commonly used, who are we kidding) word. If it seems obvious that someone just picked a random word or phrase but didn't mean anything hateful by it (which I do occasionally, I'm not perfect) then there is no need to get carried away.

Yes I think sometimes he does get carried away emotionally (as I have been known to once in a while, myself). I didn't really understand how jordan_4_life was the blatant homophobe and eminem was just misunderstood.

This feels odd b/c I feel like we're talking about him behind his back, and I don't want to do that, but maybe he can address this stuff now.

I think when you are looking at the words people use, you have to look past the words, and look at the intent. Try and understand whether the person was really directing hate at someone or something, or just picked a random (but commonly used, who are we kidding) word. If it seems obvious that someone just picked a random word or phrase but didn't mean anything hateful by it (which I do occasionally, I'm not perfect) then there is no need to get carried away.

An example. I use the word "b****" OFTEN, and its almost NEVER directed at a female, but a male. Words are just words. If someone says "those f**s" at wrigley, it has NOTHING to do with a homosexual. Not once has a woman got mad at me when i call my male friends "b****". Cw is WAY too sensitive. There comes a time when ya just gotta shrug your shoulders and realize you cant and wont control what others do, and concentrate on your own happiness, not bitterness.

An example.  I use the word "b****" OFTEN, and its almost NEVER directed at a female, but a male.  Words are just words.  If someone says "those f**s" at wrigley, it has NOTHING to do with a homosexual.  Not once has a woman got mad at me when i call my male friends "b****".  Cw is WAY too sensitive.  There comes a time when ya just gotta shrug your shoulders and realize you cant and wont control what others do, and concentrate on your own happiness, not bitterness.

Yeah I suppose you are right, there are many more things to be worried about than what people say on a message board. Ah it is all a big mess.

and on that note...

:ph34r:

Hey, when you are a COMPLETE and UTTER hypocrite, you are going to be called out on it, and often.  I hope he gets use to it and i REALLY hope he stops using this site to vent his bitterness caused by his own self guilt.  I couldnt care less whether hes gay or not, it isnt gonna stop me or anyone from saying a word, if thats what we choose to do.(note: i dont use the word myself)  I know many good people who use the word f** as a replacement for dumb or whatever.  Its f***ing harmless and if he wants to go through the rest of his life being stressed over stupid s*** like that, thats his fault.  People say things i dont like every day of my life.  I have control of my emotions.

Are you ok bmr? That's a lot of sense for you.

I have control of my emotions.
That's definitely not bmr, so who got his password? :lol: JK bmr, it's all in fun.