The Lion King

clujer420

This is one of the greatest animated movies ever made, and to go along with it, has one of the best soundtracks of any movie ever. I'm listening to it now, and it's just epic -- Disney sure does put together some great projects. I'm looking forward to getting it on DVD in October. :headbang

This is one of the greatest animated movies ever made, and to go along with it, has one of the best soundtracks of any movie ever.  I'm listening to it now, and it's just epic -- Disney sure does put together some great projects.  I'm looking forward to getting it on DVD in October. :headbang

My high school band did music form the Lion King for our Fall Spectacular two year ago...we had Pride Rock and giant animal heads being carried around the football field.

My high school band did music form the Lion King for our Fall Spectacular two year ago...we had Pride Rock and giant animal heads being carried around the football field.

"King of Pride Rock" was what I was listening to as I wrote that post. It's an EXTREMELY good song.

This is one of the greatest animated movies ever made, and to go along with it, has one of the best soundtracks of any movie ever.  I'm listening to it now, and it's just epic -- Disney sure does put together some great projects.  I'm looking forward to getting it on DVD in October. :headbang

Yeah, I like the Lion King :headbang

Lion King was good...I think Toy Story was damn good though..both of them.

Yep. Between the "regular" Disney movies (like The Lion King, The Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, etc), and Pixar (Toy Story, Monster's, Inc, Finding Nemo), they are without much doubt the best movie makers in the business.

I saw the Lion King on IMAX last November, it was an experience. The screen is so mammoth it's like you're not even watching a movie. Disney had a monopoly in the early 90's as far as kid's movies. They churned out the Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, Aladdin, and the Lion King all right in a row. Lion King I always thought was the best though.

I saw the Lion King on IMAX last November, it was an experience. The screen is so mammoth it's like you're not even watching a movie. Disney had a monopoly in the early 90's as far as kid's movies. They churned out the Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, Aladdin, and the Lion King all right in a row. Lion King I always thought was the best though.

Yep, The Lion King is the best. I'd give it 4 stars. Anyone know how many it got?

No I know what Showtime is talkin about. In four years of Spanish class I probably saw like 7 seven Disney movies in spanish.

I only saw one movie in spanish, well, one Disney movie.

I just don't like the happy endings in the movies that Disney creates.

I only saw one movie in spanish, well, one Disney movie.

I just don't like the happy endings in the movies that Disney creates.

If you dislike happy endings, you should watch some movies on "Lifetime" -- those are some depressing movies! :D

If you dislike happy endings, you should watch some movies on "Lifetime" -- those are some depressing movies! :D

To me, if someone just shot one of the lions in the lion king, it'd be tremendous. To others it would sad to the point of tears.

lol clu you gotta do something about that sig. it's dominant but it's too big for its own good and you might catch hell for using it from someone else's site. i can resize if you want.

Nah, I'm not worried about getting hell about it. And yes, if someone can resize it, I would appreciate it. I would have done it, but I don't know how.

Guest hotsoxchick1
Nah, I'm not worried about getting hell about it.  And yes, if someone can resize it, I would appreciate it.  I would have done it, but I don't know how.

the almighty cluho doesnt know how to resize a pic????? wow........im amazed......... :lol: oh and see i can still do colors