4/9 Twinkies vs Sox - 7:05pm cdt WCIU

No one wanted to see Linebrink in there, but honestly, who else do we use? Our 'pen is used and abused the last few games, Thornton is unavailable, other guys have pitched in 2 of the last 3, Linebrink was the only one that hasn't had an appearance.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (whitesoxfan99 @ Apr 9, 2010 -> 09:08 PM)
Why the f*** would you ever pitch Linebrink in a one run game against the Twins. Unbelievably terrible managing decision.

Ozzie, Ozzie, Ozzie!

Well thats it for me. Never again. Sox games go off from now on if I ever see linebrink in a game we're not up by or down by at least 10.

Might as well keep watching. It's not like your eyes will pop out watching that stiff pitch. You'll live through it.

This is the game right here (obvious statement of the year). Please, Sox, keep it tied so we still have a chance.

QUOTE (jphat007 @ Apr 9, 2010 -> 09:11 PM)
Oh thats true, he hasn't given up any big base this this year... oh wait! Bottom line is our pen isn't very good

you can't possibly think pena is a worse option than linebrink

QUOTE (jphat007 @ Apr 9, 2010 -> 09:08 PM)
Who the f*** should he pitch? Everybody but Santos has sucked and blown it this year.

Honestly? ANYONE but linebrink. Literally anyone. I'd be ecstatic if linebrink never threw a pitch in a Sox uniform again.

QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ Apr 9, 2010 -> 09:03 PM)
I suggest you actually look into what deep in the outfield is.

If I say "Into the outfield", does that give you any sort of clue as to WHERE in the outfield it was hit? No. Deep into the outfield tells you the outfielders actually had to move backwards to get the ball. I didn't say to the track, or the wall.

My point is still the same, he didn't get WAYYYYYY under a pitch and hit it that deep. He barely missed one.

QUOTE (Jenksy Cat @ Apr 9, 2010 -> 08:12 PM)
Honestly? ANYONE but linebrink. Literally anyone. I'd be ecstatic if linebrink never threw a pitch in a Sox uniform again.

Well then KW should take him off the team. Ozzie has to pitch the guys are thare in the pen. Esepcially when it has been used up.