4/9 Twinkies vs Sox - 7:05pm cdt WCIU

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (zenryan @ Apr 9, 2010 -> 09:57 PM)
Kenny Williams has made the decision not to buy the MLB package very easy for me this year.

With ESPN,FOX,WGN,MLBTV and the Fox Florida games for Rays/Sox I'll be able to watch around 40+ games. No way am I going to torture myself by watching this every night. I'll just follow the gamecast on my blackberry.

I just got MLB.TV yesterday...I hope I don't regret it a few months down the road.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Apr 9, 2010 -> 11:01 PM)
If we COULD have a walkoff, it might carry over into tomorrow and we MIGHT beat the Twins two games in a row and be happy.

Could this scenario puhleeze possibly happen?

What, Vizquel, Ramirez, Pierzynski, Pierre this inning?

QUOTE (MexSoxFan#1 @ Apr 9, 2010 -> 11:02 PM)
I just got MLB.TV yesterday...I hope I don't regret it a few months down the road.

Bah, even if this hitting keeps up...worst case scenario we get to tune into games by Lincecum or Pujols at bats

QUOTE (Wanne @ Apr 9, 2010 -> 10:02 PM)
he was enamored with the Juan Pierre of 8 years ago...

Ozzie's memory must be frozen in time. He thinks he has Andruw of old, Pierre of old, Vizquel of old, and we are the Marlins of 2003 and this is the NL.

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Apr 9, 2010 -> 10:00 PM)
Well, maybe this horses*** offense will force Kenny into calling up San Diego a little earlier than usual and can start working on this A-Gon deal.

KW: A-gon?

SD: Beckham + Floyd

KW: Let me go ask Soxtalk.