Gammons on sportscenter

CWSOX45

i can only hope that we go out and get williamson from cinncy.

has anyone else heard that jose guillen is also part of the deal????????

Never heard any mention that they are were close to a deal nor have any names been mentioned...just Williamson and Boone and it was by Gammons.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i can only hope that we go out and get williamson from cinncy.

has anyone else heard that jose guillen is also part of the deal????????

Never heard any mention that they are were close to a deal nor have any names been mentioned...just Williamson and Boone and it was by Gammons.

ok, i heard the pllayer frm cincy but not from the sox.

I wouldn't do Boone and Williamson for Crede straight up let alone throw in a prospect. Why would anyone trade a rookie 3rd base stud for a 2 month rental and a reliever you can't even afford to take to his final yr of arb? I hope that deal makes even less sense to KW.

Crede a stud ? Look at the numbers. Crede a bust, more likely.

I sure hope the sox arent planning to use Schoneweis as the 5th starter or i am going to be very dissapoited... I was hoping they would go for a better pitcher like taking a shot at Ponson, Escobar, or Hernandez

If he is in the pen cool, but I dont wanna see him starting

I sure hope the sox arent planning to use Schoneweis as the 5th starter or i am going to be very dissapoited... I was hoping they would go for a better pitcher like taking a shot at Ponson, Escobar, or Hernandez

If he is in the pen cool, but I dont wanna see him starting

He is going to be relieving this season unless the Sox drastically need him. This tells me another deal is in the works or they will be calling up a mnior leaguer.

Either way I see another deal in the works.

I'd give up Crede, Diaz, and maybe C. Malone if we could get Boone and Williamson.

Are you f***in nuts?? The Reds have been ordered to dump Williamson, so why pay much for him? The Sox would be stupid to get rid of Crede at this time. Crede is your future.

Bmr was right (can't believe I said that lol), that expectations for Crede were way too high. He will be a solid player for the Sox for many years, if you guys will just get off his f***ing back!

Are you f***in nuts??  The Reds have been ordered to dump Williamson, so why pay much for him?  The Sox would be stupid to get rid of Crede at this time.  Crede is your future.

Bmr was right (can't believe I said that lol), that expectations for Crede were way too high.  He will be a solid player for the Sox for many years, if you guys will just get off his f***ing back!

I agree with you.

I've said all along that Crede and Olivo should be allowed to grow. THey will play good defense and improve. I think Crede will become a very good offensive player sooner then Olivo (I think we'll see Crede have a pretty good late run to the season and he'll have a much better year next year).

Still I've always said those two were getting blamed becasue the other guys (The ones expected to get the job done...weren't getting it done).

Crede needs to stay.

don't overpay for Aaron boone when the Reds are trying to dump him to cut salary and eliminate any ill will because they just fired his Dad.

Crede is going to be an excellent major league player for a long time.

he's already outstanding in the field. His bat will come with time.

keep him in the lineup