4/11 GT: Sox vs. Twins, Buehrle vs. Blackburn

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Apr 11, 2010 -> 04:31 AM)
We're going to win cause Mark is pitching. That's how it works.

If he pitches a goose egg like last time, I'm sure even our offense can give him one run. ;)

Edited by SoxAce

And that team was considered a big failure by everyone...because we didn't make the playoffs and come close to defending our World Series title.

By White Sox standards, sure, a 90 win season is a relative rarity, but I don't think many fans felt content that year, certainly not after being 26 games over .500 at the ASB.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Apr 11, 2010 -> 07:42 AM)
And that team was considered a big failure by everyone...because we didn't make the playoffs and come close to defending our World Series title.

By White Sox standards, sure, a 90 win season is a relative rarity, but I don't think many fans felt content that year, certainly not after being 26 games over .500 at the ASB.

Just an example to show teams who start bad can turn it around.

QUOTE (Chet Kincaid @ Apr 11, 2010 -> 10:13 AM)
Hell he could lead off, manage or be the hitting coach for all I care. He couldn't do any worse!

No seriously though. DH?

He doesn't want to DH which is why he is not playing baseball right now.

QUOTE (Chet Kincaid @ Apr 11, 2010 -> 10:13 AM)
Hell he could lead off, manage or be the hitting coach for all I care. He couldn't do any worse!

No seriously though. DH?

we need a lefty bat, someone that can scare baker because i dont think dye scares anyone lol

QUOTE (Chet Kincaid @ Apr 11, 2010 -> 04:06 PM)
I wonder if KW is considering bringing in Jermaine Dye yet...

He should if he isn't. I would rather go with Jones in KF and Pierre as DH and sit Kotsay. Now if he breaks out today you can call that reverse psycho!

QUOTE (elrockinMT @ Apr 11, 2010 -> 11:30 AM)
He should if he isn't. I would rather go with Jones in KF and Pierre as DH and sit Kotsay. Now if he breaks out today you can call that reverse psycho!

Jones is awful in KF.