4/11 GT: Sox vs. Twins, Buehrle vs. Blackburn

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (jphat007 @ Apr 11, 2010 -> 01:51 PM)
Yah! Let's pay Juan Pierre 4.5 mil instead of bringing back Pods!!!! WOoooo. I hope he destroys us this year.

Hey... if you're sick of the WhiteSox, there's lots of room on the Royals bandwagon.

I'm sure they'd be happy to have you.

QUOTE (chw42 @ Apr 11, 2010 -> 01:55 PM)
We should thrown Buehrle yesterday. He never does well on extra rest.

It's the curse of national attention for Buehrle. Throws a no-hitter in 2007, then sucks. Throws a perfect game in 2009, then sucks. Makes a ridiculous play in 2010, then sucks.

If Mark Buehrle is FEATURED as the lead story on Baseball Tonight, then we have a problem.

QUOTE (scenario @ Apr 11, 2010 -> 12:55 PM)
Hey... if you're sick of the WhiteSox, there's lots of room on the Royals bandwagon.

I'm sure they'd be happy to have you.

I think my favorite thing about this is how we were down 2-0 before we even batted and everyone threw in the towel and said game over, then we tie it and everyone is all cheers and what not, now were down 2 again and everybody hates everyone on this team and the seasons over..

QUOTE (T R U @ Apr 11, 2010 -> 02:58 PM)
I think my favorite thing about this is how we were down 2-0 before we even batted and everyone threw in the towel and said game over, then we tie it and everyone is all cheers and what not, now were down 2 again and everybody hates everyone on this team and the seasons over..

Well this team hasnt scored over 3 runs in a game since Monday.

Asking for a min. of 5 is really stretching it.

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 11, 2010 -> 12:58 PM)
Do we have any singles that have scored a run this season? I'm pretty sure it's all doubles or homers or ground outs.

Only two base hits have scored a run all year that weren't HRs. Rios and Teahen's doubles. That's it. Thats some scary s***.

QUOTE (jphat007 @ Apr 11, 2010 -> 02:01 PM)
Only two base hits have scored a run all year that weren't HRs. Rios and Teahen's doubles. That's it. Thats some scary s***.

It is hard to score runs when you are putting 4 or more black holes in your lineup.