4/11 GT: Sox vs. Twins, Buehrle vs. Blackburn

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 11, 2010 -> 03:21 PM)
With rumors of how down the organization is on Flowers, just how awful was the Javy Vazquez trade to the Braves?

Hell, dumping that Contract...then finding a way to massively hurt the Yankees?

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 11, 2010 -> 02:21 PM)
With rumors of how down the organization is on Flowers, just how awful was the Javy Vazquez trade to the Braves?

I dont understand why the organization would be down on Flowers, he hit last season and by all accounts improved his defense. What exactly did he do that he shouldnt be on the fast track to be the Wsox opening catcher next season.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Apr 11, 2010 -> 08:24 PM)
I expect some salary dumps before the trade deadline. Our attendance will be taking a nose dive.

Who can we get rid of? Jenks is the most likely guy, as well as Konerko. Is it true that Konerko said during Spring Training that the time has come for him to leave this organization after this season? That's what they were saying on the radio in Phoenix yesterday.

QUOTE (GoodAsGould @ Apr 11, 2010 -> 08:25 PM)
I dont understand why the organization would be down on Flowers, he hit last season and by all accounts improved his defense. What exactly did he do that he shouldnt be on the fast track to be the Wsox opening catcher next season.

Not be able to hit a fastball over 90 mph?

QUOTE (T R U @ Apr 11, 2010 -> 02:26 PM)
Maybe we need to change the uniform up a little, I swear we wear the black top more than anything it seems like.. wear the white with pin stripes!!!

This is the only uniform we've ever won in this year.

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 11, 2010 -> 02:26 PM)
Who can we get rid of? Jenks is the most likely guy, as well as Konerko. Is it true that Konerko said during Spring Training that the time has come for him to leave this organization after this season? That's what they were saying on the radio in Phoenix yesterday.

He said something along the lines: I'm ready to leave if thats what the club wants.

QUOTE (chw42 @ Apr 11, 2010 -> 02:26 PM)
This is the only uniform we've ever won in this year.

I swear I heard DJ or Farmer say they wore the white pin stripes when Gavin pitched the other night.. but yeah, everything ive seen so far has been this black top, im sick of it..