AND THAT'S A WHITE SOX WINNER!!!

southsider2k5

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Apr 11, 2010 -> 03:25 PM)
Nice win, we need some of those things to go our way after the last four games.

Did Hardy run through a sign, or did their third base coach really send him there? I mean, that was terrible.

Also, I didn't know Andruw Jones spoke English so well.

Wasn't Jones born in the Virgin Islands?

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Apr 11, 2010 -> 03:30 PM)
Yup, I'll take the win. But I'm really concerned about Bobby right now.

Why? He had two pretty easy outs, Hardy broke his bat and blooped a single, looked pretty good to me. Clearly bad pitch selection by AJ to Thome, but Jenks's stuff is all there.

QUOTE (justBLAZE @ Apr 11, 2010 -> 04:33 PM)
Bobby is throwing 96 and he got 2 out's Jim got a hold of one, what makes you say he looks terrible?

Also we didn't get a pinch hit RBI last year until 109 games into the season, FWIW.

A closer shouldn't be giving up a single and a double when his team has a one-run lead.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Apr 11, 2010 -> 03:33 PM)
Why? He had two pretty easy outs, Hardy broke his bat and blooped a single, looked pretty good to me. Clearly bad pitch selection by AJ to Thome, but Jenks's stuff is all there.

I disagree. He just doesn't have that big curve anymore. Take the Kubel at bat, he gets two strikes on him and throws two changeups. In the past he would have dropped the curve and got him.

QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ Apr 11, 2010 -> 03:33 PM)
A closer shouldn't be giving up a single and a double when his team has a one-run lead.

Shouldnt EVER? You mean just because they hit him today it means everytime he's out there its going to happen? His stuff was good, he's fine. Pitch selection wasnt good, thats all.

I swear, even with a win everyone has to b**** about something.

QUOTE (justBLAZE @ Apr 11, 2010 -> 04:33 PM)
Bobby is throwing 96 and he got 2 out's Jim got a hold of one, what makes you say he looks terrible?

Also we didn't get a pinch hit RBI last year until 109 games into the season, FWIW.

because of his first outing and now this..... if hardy wouldn't have made the baserunning blunder than they would have had runners on 2nd and 3rd